So i've been playing electric guitar for about a year now and i was wondering what a fun yet easy rock song would be to play on it. I also play acoustic and was wondering if you know any cool and fun songs on acoustic guitar.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix
-----> Green Onions <------
My Music Videos

Guitars:
Breedlove Revival Series OM
Crosby Fingerstyle Model
Voyage-Air VAOM-06
Fender Stratocaster (American)
Fender Nashville Deluxe Tele
Stairway to Heaven
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
-----> Green Onions <------

definitely
also
electric: livin' lovin' maid by led zeppelin, back in black by ac/dc, yellow ledbetter by pearl jam
acoustic: wish you were here by pink floyd, love song by tesla (it's hard but a staple if you play acoustic)
Between the velvet lies, there's a truth as hard as steel.
The vision never dies, life's a neverending wheel.
the intro to Welcome Home by Coheed & Cambria.
<--- Craig: Guy With Best Username Ever
Quote by Primus2112
\m/[-_-]\m/

lulz, best name ever.

Quote by herby190
TS, your username is really difficult to type, so I'm just going to refer to you as Craig from now on. Okay? Okay.
chapter four by avenged sevenfold is fun for me, same with Unholy Confessions. i unnp why, they are just fun probably because of the harmonizing
Schecter C-1 Classic in Seethru blue <333
Schecter Damien FR
Roland AC-60 acoustic amp
Boss GE-7 EQ
Line6 Ubermetal Distortion
Sigma Dx Acoustic
I'd be in favour of seeing someone do some Petrucci.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.
A couple good accoustic songs would be something like "Tonight, Tonight" by the Pumpkins, "Drive" by Incubus, "I Stay Away" by AIC, "Yellow Bedletter" by Pearl Jam, "Fade to Black" by Metallica and many others.

For electric, anything by Hendrix will serve you well (especially if you want to jam to friends), Zeppelin, PF, or any form of metal you so desire.
I am but a light shining among the darkness that exists in the hearts of men.

That sounded quite cheesy, now didn't it?
Buy a ramones cd, and transcribe the whole thing. Than turn up your amp and thrash around to the best punks songs ever.
Raining Blood (kidding). Back in Black
Quote by beadhangingOne
Are you talking about those weird sphincter-spasms where it feels like there's a ghost dick in your ass for a little while and then it just disappears?
Why this thread, written 2 years ago, would be necro'd not once but twice is beyond me.

It's a bit late, but suggest me a song is right above ya.
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud