Great stuff, my friend recently "reminded" me of them. I used to be into them way back and just totally forgot about them into my upper teens when I was angry and in angst (grrrr....lol) So my friend said she got a letter from their bassist and I was like, oh yea I remember them! So I Dl'd some of their stuff and its infectious as hell.

Any other fans?
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
yeah i really like there first album with cornered and andrea. there good musicians, they've progressed out of the punk/third wave ska thing pretty much.
saduhsahe8rte38312812!
fadudsnuujn328rj023890~!
fsauh38nx,zx8888z8xxxxxzas32!!!11!
they are SO cool, but given my lack of cash and limewire, i cant get my hands on any material. if anyone could megaupload some and PM me that would be great
Sorry, I actually don't have any Rx Bandits. Wow, that's the first time that has happened.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
I have the album "Progress" on disc if you want me to get that to you somehow?

Really good band. Like how they've gone from generic pop-ska-punk to something much more progressive and intellectually engaging. Good ****.
Quote by BlackLuster
DisgruntledDuck, I wish there were more people like you in the world.

Quote by Jaimz
You Sir, have my utmost respect

I have Jaimz' utmost respect and BlackLuster wishes that there were more people like me in the world!
Mmm, I love RX Bandits. Never managed to see them, something always seems to go wrong or I'm not in the country, or something.
I can't really pick a favourite album, they're all awesome. I think it's a toss up between The Resignation and ...And The Battle Begun.