Ok...

What is it that makes new guitar cases smell like... well... new guitar cases?

I just got two Road Runner Hardshell cases, and I opened them up to air out a little in my room. Now I'm sitting in front of the computer, guitar in hand, staring at song tab I'm trying to learn and...

I'm starting to feel kinda, how you doin?

Is there a quick way to get rid of this?

OR

A way to make it stronger???
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
Air out the case? - Are you talking about a cleaner or glue to upholster the interior?
I literally did get a little high off the smell of my new case.

There's nothing you can really do, open a window maybe? lol
Hopefully for the Schecter collection you have going. Smart purchase, now sniff a lot so there is no buyers remorse and play some Bob Marley. Congrats sir.
Quote by gregs1020
Hopefully for the Schecter collection you have going. Smart purchase, now sniff a lot so there is no buyers remorse and play some Bob Marley. Congrats sir.

Yup, for the Schecters!

I can just see it now.

"New drugs hitting the streets. Children turn to huffing new guitar cases. Case makers under question while rolling in dough. Film at 11:00."

At the moment, I'm just trying to get the numbers on the tabs I'm staring at to quit moving. Thankfully, there's a circus midget walking my dog.

Wait.

I don't have a dog.

*opens windows...*
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
mmmm yeah

the cleaner stuff in my JEM case made me start laughing - i didnt stop for about 30m
<echo>*Buffalo Soldier, born in America...*<echo>

"Hak, why did you buy 18 white castle double cheeseburges?"

"Hak! Hak! HAK!!! Wake up!!!"

*breaks window drags lifeless body into hallway*