so i talked to the guys at the local guitar shop in the mall and told them about my randall amp and it blowing up about a month ago. and then i told them about my losing the receipt. so they were like "well let's just print you another one up" and they were really cool about it. i mean i knew we were cool and all but i didn't know they'd just go and do somethin like that w/o asking tons of questions, like they just trust me that i'm tellin the truth.

of course i buy most my gear from them so they know the kinda guy i am...

so i guess my amp's gonna be covered under warranty and fixed for free minus the cost of shippin to a city a few hours away...but it'll be worth it!! my randall will be up and runnin' again in no time!

today is a happy day

oh yea and w/ what lil tax refund i got (only worked a few months, that the IRS knows about) i put another $100 on my blackheart stack. just another $130 and it's comin' home. i'd go ahead and do it now but you never know when somethin happens and you need a few hundred in emergency. so prolly next pay check i'll take it out

just sharing my happy news
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
i didn't even know anyone replied....

but thanx!
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
that's awesome!

i'd never get something like that i was born bad luck

how'd you blow up your amp anywayz
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.