My kidneys are in huge amounts of pain and I feel nauseous. This might not normally be something you would think too much about but here's why I'm scared:

Wednesday afternoon I was rushed to hospital for overdosing (accidentally) on Paracetamol. Thursday night I was discharged and deemed healthy again. Friday morning I was at a band practice and we were drinking heavily all day. Since Friday I have been drinking until Sunday (not continuously of course) and now my kidneys hurt.

Should I be scared with the risk that my liver and kidneys are failing or is it all in my head.
In/Rainbows
I'd go to a doctor.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
^ Yes, do this. The Pit is not a doctor.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
go see a doctor, someone is just going to tell you that you have aids.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Quote by dudetheman
I'd go to a doctor.

Don't listen to this guy. The pit is a lot more qualified then a stupid doctor.
Quote by Vermintide
I love getting hit in the balls.

Sometimes, I masturbate while imagining my girlfriend is ramming her knee up into my precious orbs. It turns me on so much.

Actually, that's not true. I don't have a girlfriend
Quote by Mr. 37
My kidneys are in huge amounts of pain and I feel nauseous. This might not normally be something you would think too much about but here's why I'm scared:

Wednesday afternoon I was rushed to hospital for overdosing (accidentally) on Paracetamol. Thursday night I was discharged and deemed healthy again. Friday morning I was at a band practice and we were drinking heavily all day. Since Friday I have been drinking until Sunday (not continuously of course) and now my kidneys hurt.

Should I be scared with the risk that my liver and kidneys are failing or is it all in my head.

How'd you accidentally OD on paracetamol?
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by Gord@k
Well it´s not lupus that´s for sure.

Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
wheres that picture of the tombstone that says "i asked the pit when i shouldve seen a doctor"?
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by shakes23
Don't listen to this guy. The pit is a lot more qualified then a stupid doctor.

this man knows the ways...

anyway, id say its superaidscancerdeathmanbearpigtosis. this damn disease keeps getting better!
Bands I've Seen:
Ozzy Osbourne
Rob Zombie
In This Moment
Age of Daze
Blue October
Inward Eye
Thornley
Billy Talent
Rise Against
Rancid
Anvil
Theory of a Deadman
Shinedown
Pop Evil
Blink 182
All-American Rejects
Fallout Boy
Quote by Meths
How'd you accidentally OD on paracetamol?

I have a wisdom tooth growing through so I bought a pack of Co-codamol (contains paracetamol) I took them all through the day (10AM-4PM) and ended up taking 21 in all.
In/Rainbows
Quote by Mr. 37
I have a wisdom tooth growing through so I bought a pack of Co-codamol (contains paracetamol) I took them all through the day (10AM-4PM) and ended up taking 21 in all.

...That's pretty dumb.

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by Meths
...That's pretty dumb.

Thanks, I try my best. To be honest my tooth was still hurting when I was in hospital.
In/Rainbows
Is Paracetamol the U.K. equivalent of APAP?
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
you might have aids
top 7 bands to see before i die

sublime (seen)
nirvana (seen 2 times)
the beatles (seen)
jimi hendrix (seen)
bob marley (got tickets)
the doors (buying tickets soon)
frank sinatra
creed (seen 9 times)
ray charles (seen)
Quote by Mr. 37
Thanks, I try my best. To be honest my tooth was still hurting when I was in hospital.

Now that's just a piss-take.

Oscar Wilde
Well Paracetemol is bad for your kidneys and liver on it's own, with an overdose + drinking I can only imagine how much strain has been put on it/them in the past few days.

GO SEE A DOCTOR
The thing is, I'm 18 I have college in the morning and everyone else is in bed.
In/Rainbows
What's with all these threads in the pit asking for medical advice? Do UGers have a deathwish??

EDIT:

I reiterate my earlier statement: If she dies, please don't sue the pit for damages on the grounds of malpractice/misdiagnoses.
Last edited by Tire Me. at Apr 7, 2008,
Quote by Mr. 37
The thing is, I'm 18 I have college in the morning and everyone else is in bed.

k...go see a doctor when its not morning...
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
I mean I have to go to college in the morning but I'm in until 5
In/Rainbows
so you missed your chance for oxy/hydrocodone? bummer. wellll, do you drink often? excessive drinking can lead to some kidney pain, it usually doesn't last very long though.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
First thing, stop drinking and drink lots of water. Next.

GO SEE A DOCTOR!

Guitars:
-Jackson DXMG (SH-2N, SH-6)
-Schecter Hellraiser C1 (18v)
-Ibanez XPT707FX (Blackouts)
-Ibanez BTB 400 Bass

Main Amp: Mesa DR Roadster

I've drank about a crate of beer and half a bottle of malibu in 3 days. I'm not sure if they wanted me to stay off the alcohol for a while though.
In/Rainbows
Quote by Mr. 37
I've drank about a crate of beer and half a bottle of malibu in 3 days. I'm not sure if they wanted me to stay off the alcohol for a while though.

Dude, if your kidneys are hurting, stay off the fucking booze and drink water. Don't be an idiot.
Oh and to that guy before, I was on a drip for 20 hrs so I have had everything cleaned out. I'm not drinking now, I haven't drank today.

They only started hurting today
In/Rainbows
Quote by Mr. 37
I'll go tomorrow then, It's 00:18 here

Emergency room's are always open bro.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
Quote by Mr. 37
Yes but I don't want to wake everyone up.

True, they'd love to find you dead of kidney failure once they wake up on their own in the morning.
Quote by Mr. 37
Yes but I don't want to wake everyone up.

lol i can just imagine a gravestone with "I didn't want to wake everyone up" on it, go to doctors man.
High doses of paracetamol, on its own can cause fatal liver and/or kidney damage, and mixing it with alcohol, well good chance you just ****ed up your kidneys. Have fun being on dialysis.
Whoa, that's a little harsh.....
But yeah, get it checked out.
Due to a confusion with account setup, the account "Big Sugar" has been banned. That account was/is me. TO CLARIFY: Sinnessjukdomen = Big Sugar
Quote by Gord@k
Well it´s not lupus that´s for sure.

its never lupus

jesus are you stupid? "ow god my kidneys hurt, mayb i should go to the pit!"

go to the damn hospital if your so worried
you're an idiot for drinking after OD'ing. go to the hospital.
from daylight...
...into darkness