The name says it all. I heard about a year or two ago that all two stroke dirtbikes were being discontinued on account of the harmful emissions... any information (websites) on this? (I could not find any) Thx.
There are a lot of situations where 2 stroke > 4 stroke. I highly doubt it's going to be discontinued.
"This is The End, beautiful friend, The End"
yea ive got friends that are really in to dirtbikes and they were talking about how they stopped making them and now the 2 strokes they have are worth alot more.
Yea that's right, I want something to explode

I've been deaf, now I want noise

LOUD LOVE
its all bull, as there are no emission regulations on none street legal vehicles ie; race vehicles, atvs, dirtbikes or anything else thats not road legal... at least thats my interpritation on the law... becides, 2 strokes dont cause half the polution they did in the past and getting rid of the 2 stroke is gunna wreak havoc on any company that makes yard tools (weed wacker, chain saw, ect) and that would do more damage to our economy... so i cant think of any reason why the would become illegal
Quote by HaKattack
Pop Tarts. Strudels are a Austrian invention; Hitler was also from Austria.
Obviously, Toaster Strudels are the same as Toaster NAZIS.
Quote by i(ncubus)play
There are a lot of situations where 2 stroke > 4 stroke. I highly doubt it's going to be discontinued.

Already done. Go to www.epa.gov
Chainsaws and other lawn equipment is next
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58
Already done. Go to www.epa.gov
Chainsaws and other lawn equipment is next

I haven't found anything on them being discontinued, juts some things on how they should be more regulated.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
i thought this thread would be either about ill grandparents, masturbation (sadly again) or a lovely game of golf

how wrong i was...
old news. banned in 2006. they are still making them though.
theres something weird about the rules, some people in america can still buy them, something to do with closed course stuff.
fmxers are pissed because they cant buy new 2strokes.
thank god i ride qfmx, so i only ride 4 stroke
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
I haven't found anything on them being discontinued, juts some things on how they should be more regulated.

Here it is.
http://216.109.125.130/search/cache?ei=UTF-8&p=EPA+two+stroke+engine+restrictions&fr=moz2&u=www.epa.gov/otaq/regs/nonroad/2002/f02038.pdf&w=epa+two+stroke+engine+engines+restrictions&d=RPmqz_H_Qc8y&icp=1&.intl=us
My bad actually. It's not a ban. But the standards now being enforcced have caused a lof of manufacturers to discontinue 2 strokes rather than trying to compete against cheaper 4 strokes.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Only pussies ride 4 strokes. but the sad part is that in the near future all snowmobiles will be 4 stroke. HALF THE POWER FOR DOUBLE THE PRICE!!! thats there NEW moto. pisses me off. i hate 4 stroke and refuse to ride them
MY GEAR!
Amp
-Peavey Classic 30
Guitars
-Silverburst Epiphone Les Paul Custom
-Squier Stratocaster
Pedals
-Ibanez TS9DX Turbo Tube Screamer
-Fender PT-100
-MXR Phase 90
-Fuzz Face Clone
-MXR Carbon Copy
I dont think that snowmobiles will be going ALL four stroke for a little while, two strokes have come a long way, just look at Bombardier's new 600 e tec engine.