Ok, this is the first metal song that I have recorded so far. I know its a little sloppy but its only a rough draft so ill fix all the little kinks later. Tell me what you think. All criticism is highly appreciated... PS I know the breakdown is pretty awkward at first but Im working on that. Click here to listen!
“It's easy to play any musical instrument: all you have to do is touch the right key at the right time and the instrument will play itself.” - Bach
Last edited by Pants99 at Apr 7, 2008,
Anyone?
“It's easy to play any musical instrument: all you have to do is touch the right key at the right time and the instrument will play itself.” - Bach
Its alright.. but without drums and bass it's really boring.. play with a metronome next time..

Are you using a MG? Because your tone is horrible.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

hahahha no a peavey 5150, but my microphone stand doesn't bend so Its like pretty far away from the speaker itself, thats y the tone sucks, and I will be adding drums bass and vocals soon, I just put up this rough draft to see if people had any crit for the song itself