Im looking for a good head and cab in the area of 1000-2000 id like to stay close to 1500 than 2000 but i will pay 2000 im trying to fnd a good cab and head for harder rock/metal cappable of sounds from maiden to malmsteen to hammet and im also looking for it to have a good soundsing clean channel

Ideas?
Hmmm, at that price you can find nice stuff used for sure, especially on Ebay, ummm, look around at stuff like Engl (just saw a powerball for 1k, look at invaders, hell all of 'em) , Brunetti ( I just got an XL for 1,600 and it's the ****!!), if you get a good deal on a head, I've heard good things about orange cabs, I'm using a Marshall 1960B until I find something better, you can prolly get a Mesa cab with V30's for 500ish if you hunt it down. Ebay is your oyster hahaha. Just my 2 cents though.
Ok i want to put in here im not looking for a ss only tube amps(probably an important part to my question)
Quote by justinl2354
Ok i want to put in here im not looking for a ss only tube amps(probably an important part to my question)

check out those egnaters then they are sick