Ok so you know the card game bull**** right???? i forgot the rules of it and i need to remember it for a homework assignment, i know how to bs people and stuff. but whats the basic rules of the game. wikipedia has lie 8 variations of it and its really confusing. whats the objective of the game and all that. Help is greatly appreciated
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
If wikipedia can't help you how the hell do you expect the Pit to? Our primary source has failed...
im not quite sharp, but i know you have to put a card down from your hand that goes with the card. if you have more than one of the same card, you can put 'em all down. to catch someone bs'ing you, you check to see if they put down what they said they did. if you were right, the pile of cards goes to the person you caught, and if you were wrong, the pile of cards goes to you.
you have people taking turns to create a pile (first person puts an ace, next puts a 2 next puts a 3 so on...) when its your turn to put down a card, and you dont have the next card, you can put down any card. but someone can call bs. you have to show the card. if it is not the right card you pick up the whole pile. if it is the right card, th eperson that called bs picks up the whole pile.
first one to lose all of their cards win
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
The first player places down how many aces he/she has, and says it aloud.
The other players can call BS.
The next player places down 2's, and so on.
If you get caught BS'ing, you have to take all the cards in the pile.
If you call BS and are wrong, you take the cards in the pile.
First player to get rid of all their cards wins.

EDIT: Beaten
Quote by Deliriumbassist
normal people call it "Cheat"

Oh! I take back what i said before. I have played this game before. The version I played allowed you to put down as many of one type of card as you wanted. i.e. you could play four Aces if you had them, but if somebody else had an Ace you would end up getting the pile in the center when they called cheat on you.
the card game BS? that's easy.

You start off passing out the same number of cards to every person playing.
After that the person with the ace of spades (or whatever ace you want) Lays it down and the turns go clockwise from that person.

The next person has to lay a number 2, he can lay as many number 2's as he wants 1 to 4. Now weather he ACTUALLY laid down that number of cards is where you would call BS.

Say you have 3 number 2 cards, and a person lays down 2 cards and says "two number 2's" You know he can't have just laid down those because you have 3 out of the 4 number 2 cards in the deck.

You call BS and they have to take every card in the deck.

Now whenever you call BS and what they laid down is actually what they said, then YOU have to take the entire deck.

The object of the game is whoever runs out of cards first is the winner.

Hope I explained it well.
thanks guys, that really heplped a lot. By the way whats pimps and hoes?? sounds interesting
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)