ok guy i just ripped the skin pff my index finger of my left hand (im right handed guitarists) and its starts bleeding blah blah and i put band-aid on it and it hurt really f***in bad and now i can't really use my index finger for anything.
Will i suck after it heals if i never use it?
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Artist
IbanezGXR20
Line 6 Spider ll 75
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
EHX Metal Muff
EHX Nano Small Stone
Alvarez FF60WR

Labyrinth Within
What?

How deep is it?

What were you doing to get it peeled like that?

And no. Guitarists have broken parts of their bodies and come back 6 months later and been able to write better music than before because they haven't been draining every single last bit of musical originality in them.

Sorry about that sentence.
if it can be fixed by a band aid, youre fine.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Another prime example of someone asking The Pit for medical help, On Topic - Use a Band-aid and also some will power.
By the way, did you type that with one hand?
Quote by kayaress one

Sir, I love you.

Cut off your index finger and be the first (I guess) 3 fingered guitarist, without a index finger!

lol. Don't worry, I sorta made a deep hole in my right thumb once and it hurt when I picked for awhile. I just stopped playing and I didn't even notice it heal.
out of curiosity, why two threads about this?

and I think you'll be fine. I smash my fingers in machinery at work all the time and though a little bruised and battered, they're fine. you'll be alright. I'm sure of it.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Quote by kurt_cobain9

and I think you'll be fine. I smash my fingers in machinery at work all the time and though a little bruised and battered, they're fine. you'll be alright. I'm sure of it.

well i meesed something up and it double posted my bad

i just wanted to know if it would mess me up

but the pits excellent medical advice has prevailed once again
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Artist
IbanezGXR20
Line 6 Spider ll 75
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
EHX Metal Muff
EHX Nano Small Stone
Alvarez FF60WR

Labyrinth Within
Quote by kurt_cobain9

He does have two threads...... https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=832468
8th member of Right-handed guitarists who are actually Left-handed group.

Quote by freedoms_stain
Although when it comes to quality Metallica take a big steaming turd on the Spice Girls faces (and you know the ginger one is loving it)...