1 5%
vox valvetronix
10 53%
roland cube 30
4 21%
Kustom dart 66
1 5%
Voters: 19.
I realize there is a thread about practice amps that is like 213232 pages long but I'm narrowing it down and need YOU.
I need a practice amp.
I tried a orange cr15r and liked it.
I see lots of people like the cube 30, microcube and vox ad30vt practice amps. I've also played thru a Kustom Dart 66 which sounded pretty cool. I play classic rock, blues and some clean.
thanks
dont waste your time on cheap oranges, if it doesnt have tubes, its not a orange. as with the rest they cant compare to a vox. as far as tone and versatility the vox is perfect. thats what i use and its great, effects are great and you can get a lot of different sounds from the amp, exactly what you need in a practice amp.
Unless you play a good bit of metal, the Valvetronix is your best bet. Still, you might want to try it side- by side with the Orange, if at all possible.
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
Unless you play a good bit of metal, the Valvetronix is your best bet. Still, you might want to try it side- by side with the Orange, if at all possible.

I play absolutely no metal just blues/classic rock oriented stuff. I can get an orange for 119.00 usd shipped and the valvetronix about 30.00 usd more. I tried the orange at the guitar store and thought it sounded pretty good (with the help of reverb). Believe it or not I tried the rocker 30 and did not like it... I've also played through one of the Kustom Dart '66, they sound pretty cool they got reverb/delay... not bad. thanks
Get the Valvetronix. The Black 2x12 channel is perfect for clean blues and the AC30TB channel is perfect for dirty blues/rock.
Valvetronix, the cube 60 is too big to count as a practice amp.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.