Technically very skillful, but I think it was crap to be honest. No feeling at all. Seemed like he was just hitting notes instead of feeling what he was playing.
My Gear:
Vintage Metal Axxe Razer
Shine Orange thing
Westfield Strat Copy
Self Built Mahogany Thing
Collins CD28CENT Electro Acoustic
Vox Valvetronix 30 Watt
Roland Cube 60
EHX Big Muff
Crybaby
Boss MT-2
Jim Dunlop 0.7mm Picks
looks like one of those solos thats deceptively easy to play it's mostly just big bands and a bit of hammering and tapping.
ESP Custom Shop 40th Anniversary Eclipse
ESP Standard Eclipse-II
Ibanez AF85VLS
Misleading title. I thought he was going to solo with historical failure and he ended up being amazing.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
I really like it but I understand it won't be everyone's cup of tea. Have to admit the guy's got chops though.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Dammit Missed T
Technically very skillful, but I think it was crap to be honest. No feeling at all. Seemed like he was just hitting notes instead of feeling what he was playing.

What a load of crap. I don't care for shred at all, but you don't have to pull faces etc to make your music sound good
Quote by Bornlivedie UK
What a load of crap. I don't care for shred at all, but you don't have to pull faces etc to make your music sound good

It's not about pulling faces its about feeling what fits the music instead of just hitting as many notes in the right key as you can. The solo has to flow with the music or its just self-indulged wanking
My Gear:
Vintage Metal Axxe Razer
Shine Orange thing
Westfield Strat Copy
Self Built Mahogany Thing
Collins CD28CENT Electro Acoustic
Vox Valvetronix 30 Watt
Roland Cube 60
EHX Big Muff
Crybaby
Boss MT-2
Jim Dunlop 0.7mm Picks
Quote by Dammit Missed T
It's not about pulling faces its about feeling what fits the music instead of just hitting as many notes in the right key as you can. The solo has to flow with the music or its just self-indulged wanking

Ah, I thought by "feeling" you were going on about some metaphysical nonsense. I agree with you completely, running through scales in the same key at top speed is boring and uninspired.
sounded pretty good to me.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Pretty good solo, but I do get the whole no feeling thing though. It sounds a little bit like its just a lot of notes in key, but its worth a couple listens.
SPAM
Stock Gibson Pickups from a 2005 V, I think they're a 498T and 500T set FS/FT
Duncan Distortion (regular spaced) FS

Looking for: an acoustic, recording gear, or $