^ no ****, i was wondering HOW they work, not what they do
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
cmon, 89 views and 2 posts, EG can do better than this
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
Adding tension is not quite how that gizmo works. Seems like the run of the mill Hipshot tremsetter is way easier to operate.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
You can't do flutters with the backstop either. Not when it's active anyhow. As a rule, you can't do flutters with anything that impedes the perfect string-spring balance. I guess the advantage of the backstop is that it's easier to get out of the way than other stabilizers.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
Quote by which ones pink
^Really? I thought for sure you could do flutters with a Backstop, because Steve Vai has one in his main guitar.

i think he recently changed up to a trem-setter
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
Quote by which ones pink
^Really? I thought for sure you could do flutters with a Backstop, because Steve Vai has one in his main guitar.
Backstop has that handy thumbwheel on it which disengages the device, leaving you free to flutter. When engaged, it (just like any other stabilizer) puts additional resistance on a pull-up, and fluttering relies on both pull-up and dive giving the same amount of resistance. So no flutter with engaged stabilizers. No sirre.
well after a google search it seems pifty was correct, it's basically a easier to install hipshot that requires no guitar modifications (that's the claim anyways). tbh it seems kinda cheap/flimsy, and WD music seems to not understand the concept of product description when selling merchandise
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless