Page 1 of 2
Apparently her lungs are crackling and she's having heart problems. They think she probably won't make it. To make matters worse, today is my mom's birthday.

I'm incredibly depressed lately and this just makes things worse. Anyone have anything to cheer me up?
Ibanez Prestige RGA321SPB
ok? why tell the pit?
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
Quote by exiledsoul
ok? why tell the pit?

Shut the **** up asshole. No one needs this **** from you.
this guy might lose is grandma, don't be an insensitive jerk.

I'm sorry dude. I don't know what I could really say right now. But I hope no more jackasses like this one make it worse.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Quote by Slaytanic6606
Shut the **** up asshole. No one needs this **** from you.

I'm sorry dude. I don't know what I could really say right now. But I hope no more jackasses like this one make it worse.

right on buddy.
its pointless telling the pit.
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
I don't appreciate the insensitivity, but I can understand the remarks since I posted it in the pit. I would just like to request for those people to think how they'd feel if they were in my situation before making their posts.
Thanks for whoever defended this and posted pictures
I'm sorry man.. and everyone whos being assholes, go away.

I'll pray man, I will. Godbless.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Quote by tarlkea
I don't appreciate the insensitivity, but I can understand the remarks since I posted it in the pit. I would just like to request for those people to think how they'd feel if they were in my situation before making their posts.
Thanks for whoever defended this and posted pictures

im not being insensitive, what do you want me to say?
im sorry to hear about that (im really not). i hope youll be ok (i actually dont care).
the people in the pit have most likely never met you, so they shouldnt care.
get over it. alot of people have it way worse than you.
Quote by Immortal_Guitar

Quote by gsr2k6
I'm very sorry. But don't worry, you'll make it through this. Everyone has to die eventually, and this may just be your Grandmother's time. Remember the good times you had together, and try and cherish these last few days with her if she doesn't make it. I'll pray for you.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by exiledsoul
im sorry to hear about that (im really not). i hope youll be ok (i actually dont care).

I didn't say I had it worse than anyone. I just simply asked for people to post things to cheer me up a bit, not bring me down.
I'm sorry man I hate hearing stories of people dieing, it's always so sad.
try listening to some Jack Johnson, that always makes me feel happier.

and to all the insensitive people, GTFO, stop being little pricks
Quote by exiledsoul

+1
My dad just told me that she's doing a bit better than before and they said she may make it through. Thanks for your prayers, guys.
All the pricks are reported. Have fun being assholes, assholes.

I'm really sorry man, I know how you feel. My grandmother was dying of lung cancer last summer/fall. I was pushed out of my room into the basement so she could move in with us, and after about a month she died. It was harsh, and definitely a life-changing experience, but it's something we all have to deal with at some point or another. I empathize, and my heart goes out to you.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
All the pricks are reported. Have fun being assholes, assholes.

I'm really sorry man, I know how you feel. My grandmother was dying of lung cancer last summer/fall. I was pushed out of my room into the basement so she could move in with us, and after about a month she died. It was harsh, and definitely a life-changing experience, but it's something we all have to deal with at some point or another. I empathize, and my heart goes out to you.

do you know any of the rules of the pit? i didnt break any.
however, calling someone a pr!ck constitutes as name calling, which is flaming which breaks the rules.
Quote by Immortal_Guitar

Quote by gsr2k6
Honestly, I would have rather had all my grand parents go out quick, rather then rot away in nursing homes and hospitals...which they did.

My grandma died the night my parents were out of town on their wedding anniversary, and I had my gf sleeping over. That's life. Make the most of the time she has left.
Quote by tarlkea
My dad just told me that she's doing a bit better than before and they said she may make it through. Thanks for your prayers, guys.

thats cool man dont worry about all the insensitive virgins around, they hate the world because their parents wouldnt buy them pokemon cards when they were 4.

my gran is hilarious, she is actually an alcoholic i think (well she gets drunk every night) and she smoked for 60 years yet she has been in hospital like twice in her life. She goes out partying more than me actually. I smoked weed with her once because she asked to try it. ****in legend.
Quote by iron maiden 571
hope the bitch dies

That's really not necessary, but honestly, you made me laugh because you're trying too hard to make me upset.
I feel for you fella, but posting it on here probably wasn't the best idea; considering most of this forum is made up of 13 year old school kids.

Lolcats always cheer me up

Quote by SteaminGeezer
thats cool man dont worry about all the insensitive virgins around, they hate the world because their parents wouldnt buy them pokemon cards when they were 4.

my gran is hilarious, she is actually an alcoholic i think (well she gets drunk every night) and she smoked for 60 years yet she has been in hospital like twice in her life. She goes out partying more than me actually. I smoked weed with her once because she asked to try it. ****in legend.

Oh man, I couldn't imagine my grandmother doing any of that. That's rediculous.
Quote by tarlkea
Oh man, I couldn't imagine my grandmother doing any of that. That's rediculous.

she is really open minded and stuff and shes pretty young for 76
Quote by exiledsoul
do you know any of the rules of the pit? i didnt break any.
however, calling someone a pr!ck constitutes as name calling, which is flaming which breaks the rules.

The Pit rules state that hateful comments and harassment aren't allowed, and both exist in this thread. It's nice how you assume that you're one of the people I reported; guilty conscience, mayhaps? (You are, by the way.)

Just because you are incapable of promoting well-being among all people doesn't mean the rest of us have to.
Quote by dudetheman

Quote by SteaminGeezer
she is really open minded and stuff and shes pretty young for 76

My nan is 75. I'm feeling better now from the people that have posted positively, and the fact my dad told me the doctors said she's doing better and may make it now.

Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
The Pit rules state that hateful comments and harassment aren't allowed, and both exist in this thread. It's nice how you assume that you're one of the people I reported; guilty conscience, mayhaps? (You are, by the way.)

Just because you are incapable of promoting well-being among all people doesn't mean the rest of us have to.

I appreciate what you're doing, I really do, but don't bother with them because it's just a waste of your time because they don't care. Just ignore those fools. Thanks
Last edited by tarlkea at Apr 7, 2008,
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot

hateful comments do NOT include "i don't care" which by the way was the worst thing i said. just because i dont sympathize with this guy doesnt mean im doing anything wrong.
Quote by Immortal_Guitar

Quote by gsr2k6
Quote by exiledsoul
hateful comments do NOT include "i don't care" which by the way was the worst thing i said. just because i dont sympathize with this guy doesnt mean im doing anything wrong.

Then just don't post. It's that simple. You aren't promoting a nice environment, which is just bad as promoting a bad one.
Quote by dudetheman

Quote by exiledsoul

Quote by iron maiden 571
hope the bitch dies

i honestly hope you both choke on fat dic*s

and dude sorry to hear i know how hard it can be. my prayers are with you and your family <3
Quote by Its_Rock77
you are a god.

I haven't been on UG in ages... I miss you guys

[="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"]
Quote by iron maiden 571
why would you even wanna live to 75? after 40 its all down hill

Maybe because they still have fun, enjoy life and love their pets and family?
Page 1 of 2