i have a epi les pauls custom bob marley edition, but it came with humbuckers.
so since i recently got a fender strat, im gona put the humuckers in my squer strat (not sure if im gona go HSS or HSH) and get a pair of P90s to put in my LP for a more of a bob sound.

but im not sure how much i should be spending, or what brand to go with so any adivce would be helpful

and what about some used ones off ebay?

thanks
The Gibson P94N is a direct fit for humbuckers. The thing is P90 are usually a different size (soapbar) so you'll have to get a humbucker sized P90. Or you could do a little surgery. I'm not sure if dogears fit in a humbucker cavity or not. I like the sound of P90s so I'm trying to be a little useful until someone more knowlegable comes along.
Yeah, p90s are smaller than the hole that the humbucker sat in on your les paul, so buying a standard sized p90 is out, unless, like the guy above me said, you do some cavity surgery.

I know Guitarfetish.com has some humbucker sized p90s, so does seymour duncan. Alot of other big companies do as well. Look around for "humbucker size p90s"

Good luck
Surf Rock the World

'Shark Bait'
Coming soon.
thanks, i think im gona order the ones off guitar fettish, theyre pretty cheap so if they dont work out, at least its not that big of a deal but im not sure, have you heard them play?
Seymour duncan has a Humbucker which can be split into a P-90 or a normal single coil. That'll probably fit perfectly, and also give you more tonal variety.

Link:http://www.seymourduncan.com/products/electric/humbucker/progressive/prails_shpr1/
SX Stratocaster
Fina Acoustic
J&D Telecaster
Yamaha ERB 300 (Bass)

Digitech Bad Monkey
VisualSound H2O
Ibanez TL5
Boss DS-1
Vox V847

Kustom Dart 10FX
Laney RB1