So I play in this band and a guy said we should do a Floyd song, which is great, I love them, but what could be easily worked out by a threepiece of guitar, bass and drums?
I Dig Music.

Quote by insideac

Okie, I like you too
It's better to look at their Syd Barrett years than there more mainstream years for something like that. I'd say "Vegetable Man", "Lucifer Sam", "Interstellar Overdrive", and if the dynamics are done properly, "See Emily Play".
truthfully...pick any song you would all like to play and work it out..the varieties are endless..remmember that the cover doesn't need to be exactly note on note..switch it up a little with your 3 piece but keep the essence
Run Like Hell would be cool...
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by The Madcap
It's better to look at their Syd Barrett years than there more mainstream years for something like that. I'd say "Vegetable Man", "Lucifer Sam", "Interstellar Overdrive", and if the dynamics are done properly, "See Emily Play".

+1

I'm actually gonna ask my band to see if we could do a version of Bike.
Learning to Fly
In The Flesh , maybe
Another Brick in the Wall (Just do it better than Korn. D: )
Have a Cigar , maybe
Quote by original=punk
+1

I'm actually gonna ask my band to see if we could do a version of Bike.

Can't imagine how that would go down with a crowd

That song is great though
Quote by Bornlivedie UK
Can't imagine how that would go down with a crowd

That song is great though

It's funny cause we're liek the Ramonesish so I actually think the song would translate well to that genre.

The melody would work so well.
I think Young Lust has strong enough guitar and bass to play without the keyboards. Try that one.
I <3 bangoodcharlotte

Quote by humperdunk
one time i let my cat has cheezburger. i thought it was pretty funny.
try money, and Time would be great, but u kinda gotta work with that one.
Quote by AlecMag
You have made a potentially boring thread epic. Be proud.

Quote by rabidguitarist
deanwad could be right, actually.

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Thanks for all the help. Damn I want a B3 player..
I Dig Music.

Quote by insideac

Okie, I like you too
Quote by The Madcap

Do this. Everyone in the crowd will be like "WTF" and some poeple will be like "YEAH!!"
Nile Song! It's simple as hell.
Quote by CLVPX
Wow, SkyValley = Epic win.
you could do some in the flesh or how about doing seamus or even pick one that has a keyboard solo, and redo the keyboard as guitar and lead thats pretty cool.

anything from obscured by clouds could maybe be done without keyboard, but really it would be best to have one.
Quote by el-ECTRO
you again

damn i could've done a much better response for ntchode 'Owner of UGs hugest penis'
I think Welcome to the Machine, mother, or comfortably Numb would be good choices. None of those "need" keyboards or a second guitar.
Have a Cigar. It could sound really raw and cool.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X