somebody please give me advice or techniques on how to do this
When The Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, that is when the world will be at peace --Jimi Hendrix

The roads of hell are paved with good intentions
What exactly do you mean? Do you mean pinch harmonics? Can you give an example?
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
yeah...like zakk wylde does all the time, the loud screech noise, sometimes i can get it sometimes i cant
When The Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, that is when the world will be at peace --Jimi Hendrix

The roads of hell are paved with good intentions
oh, squealing! Well, place your finger ion the string, but only just touching it where you want, strum take your finger away and press up and down on the strings between the nut and the tuners, sounds cool when heavily distorted!
Gear: Warmoth Soloist / Hondo Acou. / Ibanez AS73

Hardwire TL-2 / Boss GE-7 / Electro Harmonix Small Stone Nano / Boss DD-3 / MXR Smart Gate / Ibanez TS9 / Unknown Tremolo

Bugera V55 / Home Made Cab w/ Celestion Speakers G12M & G12T
Artificial Harmonics - hit the string with the pick, and catch the string with the thumb straight after. It'll make a squealing sound which you can then use to execute dive-bombs etc.
Quote by SG310user
oh, squealing! Well, place your finger ion the string, but only just touching it where you want, strum take your finger away and press up and down on the strings between the nut and the tuners, sounds cool when heavily distorted!

That's not the same thing as a pinch harmonic, both of you need to watch both of the following lessons:

Lesson 1

Lesson 2.

Both by Justin Sandercoe, the first covers the physics involved and is something I think every guitarist who uses pinch harmonics should know and the second is the actual technique; skip the first lesson by all means but I really do recommend watching it.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Get a lot of Gain and treble going then position your thumb so that it lightly brushes the string following when you pick.....Do it slow until you can do it easily and eventually you'll develop a digging kind of motion....

SG310user: Those are Natural Harmonics, not Artificial or "pinched".....You can do Artificial Harmonics on any fret and you don't have to your hand to add vibrato....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by bass guy 129
dude, bridge pickup- lots of gain- 3rd fret low E string- angle thumb, pick string and hit string with flesh of thumb like right over the end of the pickup on the bridge side. and really dig into it for badassness

QFT the Natural Harmonic points are usually a little easier to pinch and most people say the G string is a good place to start but the E's 3rd fret is good as well...
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls