Ok so I am currently looking at a few amps to buy. I'm looking for a gig/ rehearsal set-up
preferably a combo, but if there's a cab/head set that's relatively cheap I'll most definitely look into it....

So here's what I was looking at...

MAG C210T-300 EVO II Combo

Peavey TVX 410 EX 4X10 Cabinet - w/ whatever head I can get my hands on

Fender Bassman 250/210 Bass Combo Amp

The cheaper the better (bang for the buck)...
I'm looking for a Muse sound (I know I can get a pedal for that. I'm not talking effects just tone), that is flexible for an Avenged/blink/ect.
well a cheap head & cab isnt really gonna do you that well. I would say go with one of those combos. Whats the price range for you?
ODEN 08 'RISE WITH US'
oh god ur gonna HATE ur tone after about a year of playing. it doesn't seem like you have that much experience when it comes to HEARing good tone, otherwise you'd know that a quality amp is the foundation for a great tone. the best u might get outta those is really clean cleans....

i'ma tell ya now....get nicer amp. dont crap out. bang for ur buck? i would think a peavey valveking is definitely the definition of that. i liked them a lot. pair it w/ an OD pedal.

well i guess if ur a tone NOOB then it'll take you years of hearing ur "totally awesome new amp!" and then one day playing something tube or of equal sound quality to go "damn..."

i aint bashin ya...but you CANT cheap out on gear and expect to sound great. ur tone WILL suffer
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
wait are u lookin' to play a bass amp? most people in here are 6 string slingers so my assumption was that u were too. if that's the case then i'm stepping out of this one b/c i dont know those realms. other than ampeg being really nice choice and make great amps..
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out