Does anyone have a link to a site where i can download it???(not buy, cant afford right now) Don't say use google, cuz i did, and i can't find it anywhere for free.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Who cares its not like the first part was any good. The growling thread in the metal forums was more useful

EDIT: Actually, there are some old columns on singing that have some decent screaming tips.
its 1:56 am and i just ate 6 chocolate chip cookies in not even near as many minutes
Last edited by Ash on fires at Apr 7, 2008,
agreed, i hear the thing is terrible. just go to the growling thread.
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
i actually liked the first one, and this one is supposed to have all about how to scream correctly, and im really not that interested in growling :P

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by valennic
i actually liked the first one, and this one is supposed to have all about how to scream correctly, and im really not that interested in growling :P

The technique is the same.
its 1:56 am and i just ate 6 chocolate chip cookies in not even near as many minutes
i say just practice to songs you like and it eventually comes to you.
one of the easiest things i ever learned to do.
the style i developed was like that of ed butcher, but i think i can get a little higher.
but i dont think im even close to being as good as him.
practice to eternal lord songs and it will help!
Guitar:
Schecter Omen 6 (Dimarzio X2N & Tone Zone)
Amps:
Engl Fireball
Genz Benz G-Flex 2x12 Cab
yea just practice along to song, it helps I think if you have a mic and an amp/pa
Also if you have a choir director at your school or church ask them for help, seriously, they may be willing to. My schools choir director was able to give me some very good advice on breathe support which is a must for screaming and it's really helped me. Our really just ask advice from any good vocalist even if they don't know how to "scream" because if you can't sing properly you will not be able to scream.
Quote by Zeppelin08
yea just practice along to song, it helps I think if you have a mic and an amp/pa
Also if you have a choir director at your school or church ask them for help, seriously, they may be willing to. My schools choir director was able to give me some very good advice on breathe support which is a must for screaming and it's really helped me. Our really just ask advice from any good vocalist even if they don't know how to "scream" because if you can't sing properly you will not be able to scream.

And by sing properly, that doesn't necessarily mean you have to be a great singer, it's more to do with correct technique.

http://www.youtube.com/user/austin29803

That guy has some great screaming videos.
Quote by Aramis
And by sing properly, that doesn't necessarily mean you have to be a great singer, it's more to do with correct technique.

haha yea EXACTLY I have a pretty crummy singing voice, but learn "how to sing" has really helped me, I can scream pretty well now and it doesn't hurt my throat at all. Also btw be sure to drink lots of water (especially when you are first starting), the water should NOT be cold! Like Lukewarm or warm water is good and be sure to warm up before screaming, do some scales and maybe sing a melody or two yano...

well I hope this helps someone lol
The first zen of screaming is really awesome for singers and people who know how to scream already.

The second one actually goes into how to scream....and its pretty good
Quote by Aramis

+1000000000 This guy helped me a lot.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by The Spoon
The first zen of screaming is really awesome for singers and people who know how to scream already.

The second one actually goes into how to scream....and its pretty good

where to get????

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act