I was wondering, how can i access other computers on my LAN through my computer. I want to access / transfer files on my brothers computer from my computer. like music and stuff. How can i do this, ideally without having to install anything on my brothers computer, but open to suggestions.
Quote by CodeMonk
Programming is an art form that fights back.

Quote by bob farrell

When Teenagers Crash Their Mothers Cars And Slash A Few Tires, The UG Justice Team Will Be There, And Justice . . . . . . . .Will Be Served!!!!
The good old fasion way is to just get a memory stick and use it there
if its programs your gunna have to unless you use a torrent, thats what they aree really made for, also if its just files you can email them to yourself then get on his computer and get on your email and put them on the computer that way
set up a home network, I can explain it in detail in a PM tommorow
just remind me
Bторой член в"Русскoй группe."PM Vindication to join
Quote by psychedelic420
I think Tiksi settled the matters. haha great job!

Quote by happytimeharry
The power of Christ compels me...

to touch myself.

Deputy Leader, Secretary General, UG Ambassador USA
are you trying to take stuff off your bro's computer without him knowing?

...just wondering
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
right click on a folder and open like sharing options and there should be an option to share the folder and just select that and do that on the other computer too
Not the way I play guitar hero. I 5 stared free bird on the first try! Ima be a rock star..... as soon as my parents buy me a guitar.
i was thinking remote access kind of thing
Quote by CodeMonk

Quote by bob farrell

When Teenagers Crash Their Mothers Cars And Slash A Few Tires, The UG Justice Team Will Be There, And Justice . . . . . . . .Will Be Served!!!!
are you trying to take stuff off your bro's computer without him knowing?

...just wondering

not exactly no. its mostly for me being able to transfer music between us.
Quote by CodeMonk

Quote by bob farrell