Page 1 of 2
Its not my mom thats bein a bitch, my mother is a decent, respectable woman with good morals and proper hygiene. But I noticed that every time I'm at my girlfriends house, her mom is pretty much just a total bitch. She likes me, but she makes my girlfriend do EVERYTHING. She lays on the couch with her little anorexic dog and watches TV yelling at her to do stuff. She literally can't sit down for 15 seconds before having to get up and do something. I get up and help, and they both yell at me. But its come to the point where she's having breakdowns and cutting because of it. She has no free time whatsoever. I ask you pit, is there anything I could do to mend this situation at all? Other than the obligatory responses of buttsecks and raep.
O.o

Lets have a sexy partay!

Quote by R_U_READY?
brutal cabbage you sire are, in all sense of the word, a LEGEND no abbreviation can portray the hilarity of what u hav bequeathed to us, i love you for this

I am loved!
Slap the ho?
Seriously, if she needs help, get help, The Pit is DEFINATELY not the place.
Quote by kayaress one

Sir, I love you.

say ' hey bitch fucking relax '
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
sorry, missread.

she probably just doesnt want to lose you. just keep your girlfriend out of her way. or else talk to her about it. thats the mature thing to do.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Last edited by Zugunruhe at Apr 8, 2008,
Quote by BrutalCabbage
Its not my mom thats bein a bitch, my mother is a decent, respectable woman with good morals and proper hygiene. But I noticed that every time I'm at my girlfriends house, her mom is pretty much just a total bitch. She likes me, but she makes my girlfriend do EVERYTHING. She lays on the couch with her little anorexic dog and watches TV yelling at her to do stuff. She literally can't sit down for 15 seconds before having to get up and do something. I get up and help, and they both yell at me. But its come to the point where she's having breakdowns and cutting because of it. She has no free time whatsoever. I ask you pit, is there anything I could do to mend this situation at all? Other than the obligatory responses of buttsecks and raep.

Oh... My... God...

Buttseck s isn't banned anymore???
When they yell at you, yell louder.

And give your mom laxatives, she'll be in the bathroom for hours, there for your lady will be able to take a well earned brake.
Actually I would take this into the relationship thread, because most of the responses you'll get are going to be not so helpful. But I somewhat agree with the first two posts, you should stand up for her.
Quote by Aaron0612
Slap the ho?
Seriously, if she needs help, get help, The Pit is DEFINATELY not the place.

Shes tried to get help. I met her in therapy. But her mother took her out, and just recently got full custody of her.

Quote by FireandFlames
Light up the reefer.

Thats what I keep telling her.
O.o

Lets have a sexy partay!

Quote by R_U_READY?
brutal cabbage you sire are, in all sense of the word, a LEGEND no abbreviation can portray the hilarity of what u hav bequeathed to us, i love you for this

I am loved!

Make the mum into a cake, then feed it to her daughter. Yell, "HAH-HA! YOUR FACE!" Then moon her and run away.
IDK. Explain to her mom what exactly shes doing... maybe she doesn't realize shes a crap mom?
Quote by C O B H C
If you want to get really technical about it..

1. Grab sticks.
2. Bang sticks on drums.

^how to play drums.

UG POKER
**** cutting is no joke...

The girl should stand up to her mom. Parents are supposed to take care of the kids... not the other way around.
have sex with your daddy.
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
Kill the dog. Its your only hope. I suggest feeding it to a bumblebee.
(srlsy I hate little dogs)
Quote by Seef

The girl should stand up to her mom. Parents are supposed to take care of the kids... not the other way around.

word
Quote by Mudmen190
Kill the dog. Its your only hope. I suggest feeding it to a bumblebee.
(srlsy I hate little dogs)

I fckin hate that dog too
It runs to the other side of the room and barks at me whenever i come in
But the other dog
the big hairy one
it loves me
im going to ride it to alaska one day

Quote by Seef

This is what I keep saying.
Her mom probably wouldn't survive if she wasn't there to do everything.
O.o

Lets have a sexy partay!

Quote by R_U_READY?

I am loved!
Last edited by BrutalCabbage at Apr 8, 2008,
Hmm. She has no free time? She's cutting? Maybe if she didn't use her free time to cut herself she could get more done in the day.

Ride that to Alaska.
Quote by crazy:88
steal the couch

+1 for knowing your stuff.
- 1000 for using "CrazyFlyingV"'s or something like that avatar.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

**** on her lawn

do it now
Dan The Man Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians Only

Gear Fund 1000/ ???

Yes his name is Dan
Seriously, why the hell does everybody come to the Pit for help? Your very very VERY rarely going to get a serious response let alone something useful.
"My strength is my determination" - Randy Rhoads (1956-1982)

Quote by LedZeppelin
Life is not an isolated moment, so don't live it as such.

Quote by bendystraw
art rock? isn't all rock art?
Wait, its your girlfriends mom right? Well, ask her to move in with you or find a place together

By the way, I haven't checked how old you are, you're probably like 12 so I dunno if what I said helps.....
Quote by BrutalCabbage
She lays on the couch with her little anorexic dog and watches TV yelling at her to do stuff.

idk why, but that made me lol
Quote by maggot9779
Wait, its your girlfriends mom right? Well, ask her to move in with you or find a place together

By the way, I haven't checked how old you are, you're probably like 12 so I dunno if what I said helps.....

April 20, 1992
Quote by Demonology
April 20, 1992

I only put April 20 cuz of 4/20

But yeah, I'm 15, shes 13
No ones moving out any time soon.
O.o

Lets have a sexy partay!

Quote by R_U_READY?

I am loved!
Wait what does this have to do with YOUR mom
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
Quote by Mental-lica
Wait what does this have to do with YOUR mom

Nothing.

Read.
Quote by King Krapp

Make the mum into a cake, then feed it to her daughter. Yell, "HAH-HA! YOUR FACE!" Then moon her and run away.

HAHA The Chaser are legends!!!

I seriously think that the problem is really a domestic dispute. I would try again to get her help, solely because she is cutting herself (remind her that this solves absolutely ****ing nothing and that it is stupid and if you were a decent person, you would address that instantaneously). Also, my more logical situation would be to grow some balls and man up to the bitch that you referred to and talk to her about her malicious and emotionally devastating actions that are hurting your girlfriend. You are there to support her, not just spectate.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Put ecstasy in her mom's coffee, water etc next time she yells at her to get her something to drink.

If you cannot get Ecstasy then use Laxatives. Anyone can acquire these. Do not use the laxatives moderately. An entire package in her drink should allow you and your girlfirend some quiet alone time.
Quote by IncubusMan999
HAHA The Chaser are legends!!!

I seriously think that the problem is really a domestic dispute. I would try again to get her help, solely because she is cutting herself (remind her that this solves absolutely ****ing nothing and that it is stupid and if you were a decent person, you would address that instantaneously). Also, my more logical situation would be to grow some balls and man up to the bitch that you referred to and talk to her about her malicious and emotionally devastating actions that are hurting your girlfriend. You are there to support her, not just spectate.

I know
I've got her to stop cutting
But if I meddle too much then I may never see her again
since they don't have internet and she only has one phone
her mom only lets her see me because she likes me
O.o

Lets have a sexy partay!

Quote by R_U_READY?

I am loved!
Quote by BrutalCabbage

Hmmm....maybe her mom wants to **** you so she is causing tension to make you and her split up so she can have you to herself. Just a thought.
Quote by BrutalCabbage
I know
I've got her to stop cutting
But if I meddle too much then I may never see her again
since they don't have internet and she only has one phone

Well then, you are more responsive and dignified then I figured you to be.

The solution that I see is that you should both approach her figuratively and with intention, and talk to her about the trouble her actions has been causing. You don't need to go on a rampage of accusations and blaming, you just need to confront her assertively and address the problem first-hand. Ask her what her reasoning is, question her integral view and her motives for mistreatment and inform her of the effect of her treatment of your girlfriend. You don't have to necessarily meddle in the situation, you just can't spectate as this chaos unfolds arounds you. Honestly, at least if you play a part in the fiasco and the unfortunate occurs where she forbids you from seeing your girlfriend, then your girlfriend will know that you care for her and have her best interests at heart, and she will pursue you and have the motive to be with you despite the situation, against her mother's will. Alternatively, you could tell your girlfriend to stand up for her rights rather than showing vulnerability or accepting defeat, which is probably what the mother is preying on.

Lastly, the other thing you could do is tell YOUR mother about their family situation and her mistreatment and she, being the respectable, nurturing person you publicise her to be, will care about what you have to say and maybe help you out in your efforts by letting her stay over or talking to the mother, or if the situation is extreme, take it to the respective authority for contemplation.

Alternatively, you could smack that bitch up.

But seriously, I hope that does give you some options to mull over.

Holy crap, wall of text though!
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Page 1 of 2