It is bad to post in a really really old (well... a year old for example.) thread? Cause i just did... and other times i didnt reply in old threads cause was afraid ha. I dont see anything wrong with it. But some people get annoyed by it.

Thanks
I believe there is a no extreme bumping rule.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Well use your judgement... if it's a useless pit thread don't bump it, but if you want to make a thread on a topic when there already is one in existence, you should just post in the existing one.
it depends what forum you're in and why you're posting in the thread. if you're unsure whether it's ok, send a PM to one of the mods of that forum with a link to the thread and why you want to bump it, and check if it's ok with them to do so.
from daylight...
...into darkness
^ I've PM'ed alot of mod's and neither of 'ehm has seem to have the time to answer me yet... probably says something about the questions quallity though.. Bum tisch!

Anyway, I were once in a thread where a guy posted in a thread that was almost one and a half year old, and people got really mad at him.. All 'shame on you you big sucker' and stuff like that. Then he started a new thread with the same subject, and people flamed him for posting a thread with a subject that was already being discussed in another thread - which was, (and this is the ironi of destiny) the thread he posted in in the first place!

End of story!
Quote by zadzior
Sir, Awesome stuff. You have my respect!
Quote by neon-black
aw i love your song! sell it n' it would deffo be a smash!
Quote by veggiederek
this is great. you've got the words!
Quote by kiaraiswicked
... Wauw... It really paints a picture and leaves the rest up to the imagination!
^Well like has been said, it depends on the thread.

For example, if it's in B&A and is called something like "The Only *Band Name* Thread" then it's okay to bump it. But if it's a pointless thread, then it's not okay.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
This is coming from a former forum admin (the insanity portal) Do it! Ignore the flamers and trolls and do it. It is so annoying to have to clean up or move three or four of the same thread. Also, read all of the posts first, if you have a question, chances are, the answer is in there someplace.
If masochists enjoy torturing themselves, wouldn't they do it best by not doing it at all? If so, aren't we all masochists?
Quote by element4433
^Well like has been said, it depends on the thread.

For example, if it's in B&A and is called something like "The Only *Band Name* Thread" then it's okay to bump it. But if it's a pointless thread, then it's not okay.

I think it's pointeless to create another thread if there is already one no matter what you have to say. IMO two threads about the same exact thing is way worst that bumping the old but original and legit thread.

For example I wanted to know what people's user names meant... so i *Search Titles Only* and one came up... where tt's been 9 months since the last post. I found the answer to my question and then i posted what my title meant to me (totally related to the topic). Now i just checked and other 10 poeple replied to it.

I feel it is like recycling.