I was wondering what any of you'll know about vader cabs and if i should get them for my diezel herbert or would you suggest another cab?
The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised
-George Will

Also caught her playing fallout boy on my guitar, changed my strings and cleaned it the next day.
What genre of music are you gonna be playing?

And BTW, you live in Marietta and go to Walton, that kicks ass. Do you know Chelsea Troutman by chance?
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
maybe what grade
oh and melodeath to thrash to speed metal and others
a.k.a. Children of bodom, vader(band not cab), all that remains, lamb of god, kataklysm etc.
The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised
-George Will

Also caught her playing fallout boy on my guitar, changed my strings and cleaned it the next day.
Quote by BAoxymoron
maybe what grade
oh and melodeath to thrash to speed metal and others
a.k.a. Children of bodom, vader(band not cab), all that remains, lamb of god, kataklysm etc.

She is a junior. And, I think that the vader cab would work out well. I have herd that it is a good metal cab on the cheap. I would also check out some mesa cabs. There a couple on craigslist for good prices.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/msg/634092395.html

Bam, 400 dollar cab that lists for 900. I actually own the road case that cabinet used to live in.
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
i think i've seen her but not friends sorry
-George Will

Yeah, that's cool. I go to Campbell, BTW.
Quote by thrilla13w

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cool
-George Will

got off topic there so anyone else have any history or knowledge on vader cabs
-George Will

Who is your girlfriend?
Quote by thrilla13w

Quote by Slaytanic1993
Vader's are well made, use excellent speakers, and deal with heavier types of music particularly well. As far as I'm concerned they have only two distinct downsides: first is they're a bit heavier than just about anything else, and second is I think they're butt ugly.

Depending upon budget, don't eliminate options such as the G-Flex from Genz Benz and the Buzzbomb from Earcandy.
ESP LTD EC-256 and a Fender Deluxe VM
I am in band, but I most likely know her.
Quote by thrilla13w

Quote by Slaytanic1993
I posted in your profile, check it.
Quote by thrilla13w

Quote by Slaytanic1993