either
DRAGONFORCE

or
DETHKLOK
Psychotic Adolescence is

!EXTREME METAL!
Last edited by XGUITARSLAYERX at Apr 8, 2008,
I going to have to go with dragonforce. While Swisgaar's neglect via his mom proves to be a powerful guitar force, I doubt anything could top the skills of a massively drunk asian
well dethklok having the fastest guitarist alive i would imagine that they would win in a shred battle
-----
Peavey 6505+ w/ BG412F
B.C rich platinum pro w/ EMG 81&85
-----
I Think Tht Dragonforce Has The Length And Difficulty In Their Songs And Dethklok Has The Speed And Nice Sound To It
Psychotic Adolescence is

!EXTREME METAL!
i also watched some of the dragonforce vids and have watched metalacolyps(srry if spell wrong)
Psychotic Adolescence is

!EXTREME METAL!
well, dethklok has the advantage of sounding good, so i'd imagine that they'd win, because they're just really ****ing cool. dragonforce has speed, sure, but not the chops to play well live. it would be fast, but it wouldn't sound that good.
dst127 wrote:
Soundwash22 wrote:
Fred Durst is the Tom Green of music

No, some people actually like Tom Green.

dancesisidance wrote:
Shiroshu wrote:
I can't see Jimi approving of this.

Me neither, due to him not being alive and all.
skwisgaar kicks herman gaylies ass so many times!! herman does not knows some snakes from dildos lol!
i second paul waggoner
gear:
Ibanez 540sltd
Ibanez Universe
Mesa/Boogie triple rectifier
various acoustics and classicals
what the **** is going on!

why are there so many ****ty posters and trolls lately

you people are all retarded
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Quote by darkfire_storm
well, dethklok has the advantage of sounding good, so i'd imagine that they'd win, because they're just really ****ing cool. dragonforce has speed, sure, but not the chops to play well live. it would be fast, but it wouldn't sound that good.

This
Fail
and *reported*
...This thread sucks. Parkway Drive would own both Dragonwhat?, more like dragondroppings and Dethklok in terms of brutality. That's hardcore for you.
What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.
Quote by Perpetual Burn
...This thread sucks. Parkway Drive would own both Dragonwhat?, more like dragondroppings and Dethklok in terms of brutality. That's hardcore for you.

Fuck, pity I have no room left in my sig. So much fail itt.
Quote by lachyray
do you reckon straight edge people ever get temped to drink alcahole,
when really want to but they know they can't so they just dont?