So finally Schecter is coming out with a V shaped model and best of all, it's a Hellraiser! So anyone have any idea when it's going to be released? I've been looking everywhere and can't find out .
Also I tried out a C-1 at GC today and everyone says they have thick necks but I found the neck to be quite comfortable and I have small hands.
LINKY!
Schecter Hellraiser V-1
Quote by foob85
In the spirit of Schecters: WAYYYY too much abalone.

lol
looks like a nice guitar, so is it just a hellraiser in a v shape?
on a side note, how poor are you? goodness, you've been saving up for that jacket for a long time now.
Send me off to bed forevermore.
Actually, the Damien also comes as a V. Called the B-2. You can see why.

Link!

I'm really digging the Hellraiser Vs though.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
If they have to make it lopsided (the Hellraiser), just go all out instead of displacing the lower point less than an inch rearwards... It just makes it look like the CNC machine was poorly calibrated. Also, it bugs me when the lower point is the longer one...

But I guess it's a good initiative or something.
Put some Seymours in it, make it a 22-fretter, and maybe a non-quilted top, and I might be sold.
I hope the put out a left handed version of it. Schecter is usually very understanding towards us lefties.
Quote by RatmN'Roses
lol
looks like a nice guitar, so is it just a hellraiser in a v shape?
on a side note, how poor are you? goodness, you've been saving up for that jacket for a long time now.

I gave up on that jacket. I've gotta change my sig. /\ Yeah the red model is available for lefties.
The schecter v's are already out at ,I think music 123 online! They go for about $650u.s.
I love v's! The hellraiser looks good. Emgs work for me? Theres no such thing as to much abalone!
Looks sexy as hell. I don't like the switch under the FR though. It would seem too fiddly.

BRIDGE: Original Floyd Rose 7-string Tremolo

And why am I only seeing 6 strings?
I really don't like the body shape. Schecter's strat-style guitars look nice, it seems like they could have done a much better job with a V.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1