i have a morely classic wha and all i can say is that it sucks. so i dont use it anymore after getting my dunlop db02.

anyway the question i have, is it possibal to mod it to be a volume pedal. its dosent use a pot but insted a light like all morley pedals.
Quote by GuitarFreak1387
you must not have read my first post that well

Obviously he didn't
Depending on how good you are with electronics, it's definitely possible - but probably not that easy. You need to use the LDR (light dependent resistor) to increase/decrease the volume of the signal going through the pedal. With a conventional pot-based wah, you can send the signal straight through it but it won't sound that great if you just send the signal through the light/LDR combo.
I suggest you try and get a schematic and just work on modding the pedal to sound a bit better. If you can post a schematic here, I'm sure a lot of people could help you work something out.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
the morley site has the schem. free for download but i dont have a pdf opener on my computer.

i dont have any idea on how to do it seeing as im not good with electronics, if i post a pic would anyone be able to give me a step by step guid on how to do it?