This is our first seriously recorded song done on our humble home studio. It's called 2 A.M. and it's on my profile.

Sorry, but it doesn't have drum track yet (but there's a nifty shaker...yeah...)

I'd say the genre is probably sleepy rock, if that's a genre. go ahead and give it a listen if you want! we added some organ and piano today and i thought i sounded awesome and decided to post it up here prematurely!

thanks!!
GEAR:

Jackson Dinky DX-10D Amber Sunburst (W/ EMG-81, EMG-85)
EHX Metal Muff
Line 6 PODxt Live
B-52 AT-212
Martin D12X1
Had a listen, nice piece.
Like the usage of the piano/keyboard at the start. Nice vocals too.
The only fault I would find with it is that it could do with a solo section or an interlude. That would give it the final touch IMO.
Check out my work? See my profile.
hey thanks! yeah I agree, the song itself is really short. Most of our other songs are going to be 5 to 7 minutes long but I definitely agree this song needs an interlude after the chorus. I talked with the rest of my band and we all think it would help the song a lot with the flow and feel.
GEAR:

EHX Metal Muff
Line 6 PODxt Live
B-52 AT-212
Martin D12X1
I really liked it With solid drums it'd be a fantastic song, but you're getting close to be repetetive around the middle, I think that a break with a drum build up to the next chorus would be awesome
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
We're doing the drums this weekend hopefully, man I can't wait to add some muscle to the song. the chorus and pre-chorus blend together and when the chorus comes in it doesn't get exciting, so the drums should add some volume and excitement to the mix...
GEAR:

EHX Metal Muff
Line 6 PODxt Live
B-52 AT-212
Martin D12X1
I love the song the way it is. Great writing and great vocals. I do agree with everyone that drums would add a little more variation to the song. Make it more epic, ya know? Overall, this was a great effort. Your band sounds like something I'd listen to. Do you guys have a MySpace or any more songs. I'd like to hear em.

Anthony