i need to make a .wav into mp3 so i can get it on my profile but all the software i've found has been pretty dead so far, can anyone recommend a good .wav to mp3 converter? that's, you know, free?

Current Rig:
Ltd EC1000 deluxe
Ltd FX260
Peavey Valveking 112
Shure Super 55
Shure Pg 58
Behringer Kx1200
I think iTunes can do it, but I can't remember how.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Use SUPER converter. It's free and can convert like almost any file types known to man. Just google it.
open it with itunes and go under the 'advanced' menu at the top, should say 'convert selection to mp3'

click that
CAN I GET A +1?!
audacity will do it, no problem
Quote by Heilz
When backstage and talkin to the ladies i always go with the ¨Mines is bigger than theirs¨ argument as me bro holds hes guitar and i take out my bass... It works wonders @,@

Gear list:
Squire Affinity P-Bass
Ashdown Mag300 Evo II
Boss ODB-3
thanks i 'll get the converter, once again the pit has saved me hours of random searching!

Current Rig:
Ltd EC1000 deluxe
Ltd FX260
Peavey Valveking 112
Shure Super 55
Shure Pg 58
Behringer Kx1200
man just open it with cool edit, then save as mp3
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to