www.myspace.com/confettiapocalypse

My band, Confetti Apocalypse, has a recorded a cover of the Black Sabbath classic 'Paranoid'. The vocals aren't the greatest, since we have no dedicated vocalist and got the guitarist to do it, but we hope you enjoy it. Let us know what you think and areas that need improvement. Thanks.
Musically it was very solid. Good tone and quality. I think it would of been alot better just without vocals. Maybe a guitar lead melody or .. something. I liked it.. but get a singer! lol
I step up to da mic. Bust a rhyme about my hoes, tippin' on fo' fo's.. and someone shoots me in the face. Because rap is stupid.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
I loved it, and laughed my ass off the whole time. I'll bet you guys had a hella fun recording that.
The Slow Go Hungry.
Your playing the intro wrong. The last note of the 2nd bar should be 14 on the a string. Loads of people do that. Ju7st noticed it. And when you repeat that phrase it's the same, so 4th 6th 8th bars etc
Was really great though. Vocals were alright. But keep lookiin for a vocalist.
hello
Quote by Nephilym
I loved it, and laughed my ass off the whole time. I'll bet you guys had a hella fun recording that.

Yeah, it was fun. Thanks for the comments guys, keep 'em coming!
I liked it. The vocals on some parts were a bit too loud and out of time but you cleared that up in your first post, so it rocked.