Ive been playing acoustic now for about 4 yrs including lots of slide on a resonator. Both are Johnsons. I decided to venture into electric and bought a Jackson X10 (entry level I know) and knew very little about playing electric, but decided to give it a shot. The problem i am finding is the difference in string spacing on the fretboard, with the Electric being about 3mm narrower at fret 1. This makes for lots of fretting errors as the "finger memory" is absent on a narrower string span. Is this something I should and will get used to or should i take it back and find something a bit wider and easier to transition between acoustic and electric. All comments welcome. Many thx. Terry
Just keep practicing with the Jackson. People regularily have problems switching from acoustic to electric (or vice versa) at the start, myself included (though that was nearly 6 years ago). It just takes more practice, and the muscle memory will come. Like with all things on guitar, the more you practice, the better you'll get, and the easier things will become.
Quote by metaldud536
Yes. When the shield generator on Endor has been deactivated, Rogue Squadron is easily able to enter the Death Star II without repurcussions.

...And that's how menstruation works.