decided to bite the bullet and watch it for the first time. apparantly it's no good.

any thoughts?
Godfather part 3 is a classic, I personally think part 1 is better but it's just as good as part 2.
Why can’t a heterosexual guy tell a heterosexual guy that he thinks his booty is fly?

Quote by Curious Jeff
These posts are too long. Just do some drugs
old michael seems a bit depressed.

i dunno, so far, it doesn't feel the same. load of new faces. none of the classics. i suppose they're all dead, but still....
It was an average movie. Some good parts, some bad. Very convoluted storyline. Just try to tell me that incest subplot was necessary.
vincent and mary?? i hope that doesn't develop! :S

they're cousins aren't they? vincent being sonnys child, mary being michaels
There is another reason she got the part perhaps?
It's one of the reasons people dislike the movie so much.
Ha! I have to agree on that.
Why can’t a heterosexual guy tell a heterosexual guy that he thinks his booty is fly?

Quote by Curious Jeff
These posts are too long. Just do some drugs
to sum up: alright film, amazing ending

the bit on the stairs killed me. it actually tore my heart out. al pacino is a living legend
It's not a bad film but it had a lot to live up to with Pt.1 & 2 behind it.
Gear:

Squire Fat Stratocaster (Gotoh Pickups)
Marshall 50 DFX amplifier
Marshall Guv'nor II Distortion Pedal
Jim Dunlop Standard Cry Baby
Vintage VS6
It's a really good film on its own, but it somehow doesn't seem to fit with the other two properly. It felt like a completely different movie rather than part of a trilogy.
It would have been nice to see Robert Duvall too, but apparrently they wouldn't pay him properly so he refused to do it.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.