Okaaay.. so my sister let me on the computer about 20 mins ago, I just got round to opening up iTunes, and.. I'm about 2500 songs down

However, they are on my iPod. Is there anything I can download/any website that can get songs from an iPod onto iTunes, and not vice versa?
you could just enter the ipod through my computer and copy and paste the files across. Although then you would have to spend ages re-organizing the songs and deleting doubles.
Everyone becomes a genius when they join UG
Go into my computer.
Click tools > folder options > view > view hidden files and folders
then click on your ipod.
Go into the hidden folder ipod_control
go into music
all the songs will be in different folders
you can drag all the folders into another folder on your desktop
then, drag all the songs from the desktop folder into your itunes.

you may want to delete the ones that are already in itunes if there are going to be doubles.

once you have them in itunes, you may also want to highlight them all and click 'convert to mp3/aac' that way all the songs will be renamed and put in your itunes music folder. after that you can delete the files that you got off your ipod.

done.
O! music: Click (Youtube)

^ Click to see an acoustic arrangement of Ke$ha's 'Your Love is my Drug' - everyone's favourite song.
go here
this will get closed
Quote by x/taluha

BOBedit: Okay, the iPod threads got ridiculous. This is the only iPod thread. All others with be closed and you will be directed here. Enjoy.

they answer the q's really quick there sometimes... really helpful

give it a try

*reported* i did that because there are too many of these ipod threads
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Last edited by mikko_9119 at Apr 8, 2008,
Quote by Snowblind 911
Go into my computer.
Click tools > folder options > view > view hidden files and folders
then click on your ipod.
Go into the hidden folder ipod_control
go into music
all the songs will be in different folders
you can drag all the folders into another folder on your desktop
then, drag all the songs from the desktop folder into your itunes.

you may want to delete the ones that are already in itunes if there are going to be doubles.

once you have them in itunes, you may also want to highlight them all and click 'convert to mp3/aac' that way all the songs will be renamed and put in your itunes music folder. after that you can delete the files that you got off your ipod.

done.

YOU DONT HAVE TO CONVERT THEM TO GET THEM ORGANISED!

Just go Advanced > Consolidate Libary and it will organise everything!