I need a good clapton song for my acoustic skills, if it has singing it would be better, i already know tears in heaven by the way.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Try "I've Got a Rock n Roll Heart". It's in A, I think. I use capo on 2nd fret and strum G-Em-C-D. Cool song.
Wonderful tonight is really sweet and easy acoustic. Can't say I've found a way to make the leads sound interesting on my own though.
Check out some Cream like Sunshine of your Love. It sounds great on acoustic if you make the notes "pop"
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Quote by Garou1911
Check out some Cream like Sunshine of your Love. It sounds great on acoustic if you make the notes "pop"

I agree, check out "Outside Woman Blues." Sounds good acoustically.
I love "tears in heaven" plus it makes the song even sadder when you think about how he wrote the song for his dead son

EDIT: Haha I just saw you said you already knew tears in heaven sorry. But it is a beautiful song
Quote by Cofflecakes
Quote by laurens666
Use the search button.
Thats the worst metal amp I've ever used...

lol
All Clapton songs are good. No question about it.
Quote by Adam...?
I generally try to avoid being that guy, but I'm not going to lie to you, it's possible that I shit in a friend's dresser once.

Quote by Jackintehbox
Coke tastes like a can of smashed assholes, so yes there is a difference.

I am USUALLY the nicest one here.
No words, but Signe is not hard and quite fun. I also like "Sign Language"
Any good clapton songs ??? all clapton songs are awesome ^^
but if you had to chose any it would have to be Wonderful Tonight and/or Layla (acoustic)