Page 1 of 2
You need to write "No photo available" on that dot.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
you can see his face through the dot
just put your head above tht guys head and look down throught the black thing
wheres the funeral?

brighter tie methink

and brighter shirt

then youre set
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Its fine i guess... what do you expect us to say when you're wearing the most generic suit made?
that just looks like a normal suit, I'ts ok but kind of boring. Get a tux, with red sequins.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
ahaha the suit is boring i was asking about the fit
and what do you guys think about the waistcoat?
Methinks a lighter tie.

Then it'll be sweet.
O! music: Click (Youtube)

^ Click to see an acoustic arrangement of Ke$ha's 'Your Love is my Drug' - everyone's favourite song.
that could work, but silver ties are kinda hard to pull off without looking like an ass. Try red.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
meh okay i guess. For my prom im going with a pin striped suit with a pink tie and pink tophat
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
the most generic suit i have ever seen in my life, spice it up. dont wear pants
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
Man it feels just like anal sex, I think; I'm still a virgin

Quote by nebiru
Goose is my Hero.

Quote by Xeus
Yeah, if you get the shag in before she's your legal sister the incest is over turned
Ignore the comments about unoriginality and the like, black and white is classy.

Might want to see if you can hem the pants a bit though, they are a tad too long.

Don't embarrass yourself like 70% of your class will with disgusting colored vests/ties.
You need some color in there. Your tie and vest should match your date.
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by Jugthug42
Ignore the comments about unoriginality and the like, black and white is classy.

Might want to see if you can hem the pants a bit though, they are a tad too long.

Don't embarrass yourself like 70% of your class will with disgusting colored vests/ties.

THank you, exactly what i was thinking!

I'm definitely going ot take the pants up a bit, i want verry little break in them. I'm getting a custom made shirt as well, but i dont know if i should get one with a mandarin collar and wear a bow tie or stick with this?
Quote by skidmarks.

I'm definitely going ot take the pants up a bit, i want verry little break in them. I'm getting a custom made shirt as well, but i dont know if i should get one with a mandarin collar and wear a bow tie or stick with this?

mandarin collar would be good.... dunno how the bow tie would go with it though, never seen that done before. maybe a lower cut waistcoat too...

I'm not trying to be a dick with what i said before but you were asking for an opinion on the most basic style suit available, so what do you expect?
Quote by skidmarks.

Whichever you prefer...I like bow ties honestly, but fewer and fewer highschool kids are wearing them for formal events. It changes once you get into college.

If you like that you have an opportunity to wear a bow tie, do it. If you think you'd feel goofy, don't wear one.
Get some nicer shoes. Shoes are important. Pointed black brogues are my recommendation.
If you are going with a chic make your tie and or vest match her dress i am going lime green vest and a lime green tie with a white stripes.
With fat friends there are no see-saws.. just catapults!
you need a head
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Quote by Hells_Bell
^No longer a giant fag eh?

Oh, I am, I just don't feel the need to advertise it.
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by wild_card05
If you are going with a chic make your tie and or vest match her dress i am going lime green vest and a lime green tie with a white stripes.

Matching looks shit. Don't do that.
Page 1 of 2