Okay me and four other lads started making a band a while ago but its really not goin well. We have a rythem guitar, lead guitar, bass, drums and singer (me). But we had to kick the drummer out cos he got really mad and threw a chair at the bass guitarist once. We really dont no how to get started on this! What should we do??
start by finding another drummer?

EDIT: and just...jam together. lots. learn to be comfortable playing together as a unit. songwriting together comes easier after that.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Get another drummer...
use a drum machine 'til you get an actual drummer.
Quote by Mud Martian
Dont be an idiot! The only way staying awake for three days could be anywhere near beneficial is if you are,

A) Writing a hit album.
B) Behind enemy lines.
C) Writing a hit album behind enemy lines!
Who ****ing cares if the drummer throws chairs?
Fully functional, friendly bands are the worst.

What kind of music do you play?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Catherine95
wht about it?

it's WHAT!! WHAT, DAMMIT!!!

Anyway you should find a drummer that you all know and are comfortable with and see if he fits with the style of music that you play.