I wondered if anyone could tell me some good songs to learn that have some finger tapping in as i only know a few and want to know more. I want to know any songs you can think of

Thanks
to the rats by trivium has a pretty good tapping solo. also one by metallica, pretty easy as well.
Metallica - Ride the Lightning (solo).
TESTAMENT, SCAR SYMMETRY......SELF EXPLANATORY

ALEX SKOLNICK, PER NILSSON........ADULATION MANDATORY

Gear: JACKSON RR3

Member#25 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS CLUB. PM Revelations to Join
Van Halen's Eruption is where I first learned to tap. It's a good place to start with.
Quote by Section 5
Van Halen's Eruption is where I first learned to tap. It's a good place to start with.

+1

Or the first part to the Crazy Train solo...I mean it's not much, but it's tapping.
eruption. it has a nice long tap part and is pretty easy to learn, in my opinion
MyGear
Schecter Hellraiser (EMG 85/81 + 18v mod)
LTD SC-207 with EMG 707
Peavey 6505 Head
Some random Peavey 4x12 slant cab
Boss Chorus Ensemble + Boss DD-3 + Dunlop Crybaby Wah + Boss NS2
Eruption from Van Halen is an extremely fast song although... it is almost all finger tapping
So its probably not as hard as it sounds
Quote by breakstuff
Metallica - Ride the Lightning (solo).

I'm pretty sure that's pick tapping.
Eruption is a good place to start finger tapping, as is Metallica's 'One' and the intro solo to Megadeth's 'Devil's Island'.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
i think that "hot for teacher" song by Van Halen has a lot of finger tapping in it...
O O

___
the intro to the philosopher by Death is a sweet tapping part
Quote by Kensai

It's the pit; nelson mandela could make a thread urging everyone to do an effort towards reducing apartheid politics in some countries and everyone would post a photoshop of him with a melon hat.
Quote by TheBax
i think that "hot for teacher" song by Van Halen has a lot of finger tapping in it...

It's a bitch if you've got short fingers on a 25.5 scale guitar. I wasn't able to play it until I replaced my Squier strat with an SG.
Hook In Mouth by Megadeth
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
first tapping i ever learned was Eruption i say its the best place to start
Quote by angryelephant3
Guitars Suck - Bumblefoot

For a beginnner? That's a joke right?
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
One - Metallica

The first part of the last solo is tapping. That's the first tapping part I've learned.
Quote by SloppyJoseph
It doesn't fit my playing style at all so I figured it would be good for me