Strangely enough we have a day off in the middle of the week like this, but as soon as I woke up to take my brother somewhere I had this stomache pain/ache... I thought it would go away in a few minutes but now I have no stamina to do anything, and I want to sh*t it out. Now I'm sitting here, just got back from the store and drinking Gatorades to get some electrolytes kicking in... all I have been drinking was water lately...
Gear:

Guitars:
Takamine Gs330S
Fender Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG3EXQM1
Epiphone SG G-310

Amps:
Crate Palomino V16

Pedals
Ibanez TS9DX
Line 6 Tonecore Uber Metal
I wanna hear it again, too.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
That sucks bro, sorry to hear that. I'm off on Tuesdays too, I am sitting at the local coffee shop in my small town (reading about your stomach ache). It's weird with me, I have never called in sick for work (except when I had pneumonia). It seems like any time I've had a stomach bug or something it happens on my day off, weird.
I hope you get to feeling better.
Quote by The Jomo
That sucks bro, sorry to hear that. I'm off on Tuesdays too, I am sitting at the local coffee shop in my small town (reading about your stomach ache). It's weird with me, I have never called in sick for work (except when I had pneumonia). It seems like any time I've had a stomach bug or something it happens on my day off, weird.

Thanks dude... I hope so..
Gear:

Guitars:
Takamine Gs330S
Ibanez RG3EXQM1
Epiphone SG G-310

Amps:
Crate Palomino V16

Pedals
Ibanez TS9DX
Quote by Broken_Drum
I especially liked the twist at the end.

What twist..?

Anyways I'm feeling better actually... just got back from the sh*tter, and how I hate when your ass burns after taking one...
Gear:

Guitars:
Takamine Gs330S
Ibanez RG3EXQM1
Epiphone SG G-310

Amps:
Crate Palomino V16

Pedals
Ibanez TS9DX
Quote by Broken_Drum
I especially liked the twist at the end.

Tell me about it!
It was like a flashback, ingeniously revealing a small partial reason to his current sickness...
Or what if that wasn't what it meant...?

WHAT IF...!
Quote by The Jomo

yep i get the same your body is like letting go your brain probably knows when you need to be the 'hunter gatherer'. i also get this weird depression when i go on holiday which is depressing in itself that work makes you happy
Quote by RockingRick
Gatorade = electrons ? = Albert Einstein ?

Electrolytes... read...
Gear:

Guitars:
Takamine Gs330S
Ibanez RG3EXQM1
Epiphone SG G-310

Amps:
Crate Palomino V16

Pedals
Ibanez TS9DX