is it possible to convert a normal dunlop cry baby into one that will work with the bass frequencies?
if so what do you do? change the pot?

sorry if this has been asked before but i couldnt find anything using the search bar

thanks x
Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Warwick Corvette $$
Rockbass Streamer Fretless
Hartke HA5000
SWR Triad

Quote by Victory2134
I happen to enjoy every mankiss from shinhoman.
There's an entire thread about modding pedals in the Gear Building & Customizing forum. I'm pretty sure the topic was covered somewhere in the mass amount of pages.

Quote by PatMcRotch
The term grammer nazi is from the camps in the lolocaust made by Adrofl Hitlol...

Quote by Wasted Bassist
Be sure to rape the blue note (augmented 4th). Rape it hard and exploit it like the skank it is.

Founder of the All-Tube Bass Amp Owners Club. PM me to join.