Anyone had experience with these? Looks to be a British company, probably owned by Axetec, selling Duncan-esque stuff at much more reasonable prices (about £25-£30 a pickup it seems). Thinking I might try the 'Steel Twin' to get a bit more power out of my Tele to match the new neck bucker, but can't really afford any more Bare Knuckles at the moment....

Obviously they're going to be nothing special at those prices, but it looks like a fine deal on paper. The model I'm after is already wax-potted (good, I've just run out of of Beeswax and besides I'm bloody sick of potting) and uses alnico-V magnets (also good,most cheap p/ups use ceramic bars). Four-conductor wired too, which means I'll probably end up breaking out the soldering iron to add a push/pull tap.

Any thoughts, guys?
They seem pretty good, the guy from Irongear posts on UG occasionally - also they seem to make more traditionally voiced pickups than Swineshead, from what I've seen of your stuff their models aren't really your style.

He *was* offering a discount to UG members, dunno if it's still valid - I've not seen him post for a while. There's always Rockmonkey too, Cord's company. his PAF types are about £50 so you're still a way off BK prices.

www.rockmonkeyguitars.com
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
They seem pretty good, the guy from Irongear posts on UG occasionally - also they seem to make more traditionally voiced pickups than Swineshead, from what I've seen of your stuff their models aren't really your style.

He *was* offering a discount to UG members, dunno if it's still valid - I've not seen him post for a while. There's always Rockmonkey too, Cord's company. his PAF types are about £50 so you're still a way off BK prices.

www.rockmonkeyguitars.com

no irongear do not do discounts for UG members anymore unfortunately