ok so my friend was sick with the flu for a while and me and a couple other friends joked around and told him to eat McDonalds for a week and he'll get better.
Well, he did, and he got better.
Now I have the flu and i was just wondering if anyone else thinks the McDonalds Cure works or not, and why?
McDonalds cures a narrow ass and nothing else.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
lol usually by a week you should be better sooo...
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
One of my friends said to the principle once,
"NO! The voices tell me not to talk to you!" *Runs away on all fours*
The principle eventually caught up to him and gave him a drug test.
I had a sore throat/cough til i started smoking cigarettes and it went away. Of course it came back with a vengeance when i quit
No, it isn't.
It has no good impact on the body, and actually ruins it.

Your friend is probably better now because flus generally disappear over the course of a week.
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
Anybody else think that it was his immune system and not McDonalds? I mean it did take, what a week? That seems about the average time for your body to get better.

God, I can hardly keep McDonalds down without being sick, your friend must have an iron stomach to hold that crap down with the flu.

Oh and I suggest you and your friend watch Supersize Me....you'll think twice about week long McDonalds binges
Probably just coincidence haha, but you must feel pretty crappy after eating nothing but McDonalds for a week...
Posted By Joth
BassyJoey has a sweet toosh!
mcdonalds - the best diet for your moneybag
Dean ML79F w/ Dimarzio X2N
Peavey Star
Fender Sonoran
Fender CD 140S12

Quote by Jastul
if you want it to sound really dirty just rub some dirt on your amp...
I had a McDonald's today; it wasn't too bad.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Smokey Amp
I had a McDonald's today; it wasn't too bad.

THE ENTIRE PLACE?!
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
^^ lulz... almost sigworthy
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
One of my friends said to the principle once,
"NO! The voices tell me not to talk to you!" *Runs away on all fours*
The principle eventually caught up to him and gave him a drug test.
I work there, and would most deffinetly not suggest it for absoloutley anything. ESPECIALLY a cure for the flu. Seriously, its absolute ****e.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

The only plausible reason that would even slightly work, is that the runs your friend would get from eating anything from McDonalds would flush the flu out of him.

But even then that wouldn't work, so no, why the hell would you think it would?
Funny words.
Lately whenever I eat at Burger king, I get the runs, so I'm giving up Burger king/Mcdonalds.

I honestly think my body has gotten used to real food and just can't stomach absolute shit anymore. Which is fine with me.
Quote by technicolour
Lately whenever I eat at Burger king, I get the runs, so I'm giving up Burger king/Mcdonalds.

I honestly think my body has gotten used to real food and just can't stomach absolute shit anymore. Which is fine with me.

I love Burger King, I get cravings for it every now and then. Mmm, a nice Chicken Royale sans the mayonnaise and plenty of red sauce...oh god
Real men don't need sigs.
no, i feel like **** after i eat there...im surprised it didn't make it worse or give him AIDS. That place is disgusting.
School children washing cars for charity, is there anything more arousing?
macdonalds isnt good food, its convenient. but you eat it, and it sort of fills a hole in your stomach, but not in the way a good meal does. basically, your friend got better on his own, like people do when they have the flu