can the new Randall V2 get me the same amount of gain as the old Century 200? I'm looking for some serious dimebag tone and I can't get a century 200 anymore so I wanna see if I can get the tone with the newer Randalls.
Epiphone LP Special II Mr. Skull w/ Dimebucker, Jackson DKMG w/ EMG 81/85 black, Halo Satyr 7 in black, Dunlop Original Crybaby wah (yes, the cheap one) in PINK, Line6 Spider III 15, Peavey Vypyr 75 Sanpera 2, Jazz III picks, Yamaha F325 acoustic
the V2 has a bunch of gain and you should be able to get a nice dimebag tone out of it. If you can go play one

check out ebay for a century head if you dont like the v2, i saw a century 170 head and century 200ll head on there
My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Plus with EMG 81/85(18v mod)
PRS Tremonti SE
Randall V2
Genz Benz G-Flex 212
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
ISP Decimator Prorack G
cool thanks man. I've looked on ebay before and didn't find any but there's one for a damn good price on there right now. I'm gonna wait though and see what the price goes to but I'll bid on it thanks for the help.
Epiphone LP Special II Mr. Skull w/ Dimebucker, Jackson DKMG w/ EMG 81/85 black, Halo Satyr 7 in black, Dunlop Original Crybaby wah (yes, the cheap one) in PINK, Line6 Spider III 15, Peavey Vypyr 75 Sanpera 2, Jazz III picks, Yamaha F325 acoustic
A friend of mine has a V2 and it has a massive low end. It's capable of blowing away a 5150
Jackson KV 2, Jackson COW 7 (both in B), Jackson Demmelition V
Bogner Überschall (blue rev)
Marshall 1960B Vintage (2x V30 & 2x G12T75)
TC Electronic G Major
BBE Sonic Maximizer 422A
Weber Mass 150w
ISP ProRackG
T.Racks Dinopower
Quote by Ventor
A friend of mine has a V2 and it has a massive low end. It's capable of blowing away a 5150

+1

it has some crazy low end, i played a 6505+ at GC the other day and my V2 destroys it
My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Plus with EMG 81/85(18v mod)
PRS Tremonti SE
Randall V2
Genz Benz G-Flex 212
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
ISP Decimator Prorack G