lol, IMO those guitars are easily as quality made as high end PRS guitars and alot of hand-made builds that companies do, basically your getting a top of the range fender strat for a fraction of the cost, i say go for it
Quote by MattCbassist
lol, IMO those guitars are easily as quality made as high end PRS guitars and alot of hand-made builds that companies do, basically your getting a top of the range fender strat for a fraction of the cost, i say go for it

oh cool, thanks for that
That's the best guitar for the price, ever!
/sarcasm
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by MattCbassist

A fraction of the size, as well.

I'd recommend swapping out the pickup, pots, and electronics, and shredding away on this little thing. Just hope that the frets don't get any smaller.
...Seriously?

Come on man.
Oh no he just divided by zero again...*gets sucked into vortex*

Originally Posted by Sirwinston89
whoa man this is turning into the Dream Theater appreciation thread!!! If only every thread kicked this much ass!

You're welcome
Quote by 100%guitarmad
April Fools

...A little late...hahaha yeah I thought something like that though
Oh no he just divided by zero again...*gets sucked into vortex*

Originally Posted by Sirwinston89
whoa man this is turning into the Dream Theater appreciation thread!!! If only every thread kicked this much ass!

You're welcome
Quote by 100%guitarmad
thank you dave

me?
Edit: I mean... Yeah! someone read my sig!
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
Audient iD22 interface
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
phail.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
Audient iD22 interface
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden