here's mine. i only had time for 3 people
Quote by snipelfritz
I, for one, am far more interested in trying to suck my own dick.

Quote by rilakam
I can do it. I'm pretty flexible. I've done it once, it was pretty weird. When I came my stomach muscles felt like exploding so yeah... never doing that again.

Isn't 90% of the film made up of scenes of half-naked, oiled-up men holding shields, making obnoxious proclimations and fighting hordes of persians in slow-motion to appease Zack Snyder's need for amatuer film dramatics?
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Smokey Amp
Isn't 90% of the film made up of scenes of half-naked, oiled-up men holding shields, making obnoxious proclimations and fighting hordes of persians in slow-motion to appease Zack Snyder's need for amatuer film dramatics?

Your point?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Smokey Amp

Yep.
Damn good movie.
Quote by webbtje
I've lost my bovine virginity.

I'm not even going to tell you what that means.

I loves bagels!

Proud member of the Trivium fans group
Quote by Kensai
Your point?

Of course the swedes won't mind about that...

Smokey, that was a perfect description of the movie.

Last edited by Tommy[fin] at Apr 8, 2008,
uh , I like when he uh , sparta kicks a guy down a hall so Here is a guy | here is the whole O here is it put together | O
Quote by RockingRick
uh , I like when he uh , sparta kicks a guy down a hall so Here is a guy | here is the whole O here is it put together | O

I don't know whether to find that funny. It was, but I don't think it's worthy of a .

Oh damn
I'm not taking the time to draw the credits.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by Smokey Amp

Well summed up, though I thought the film's action sequences were brilliantly shot.