Hard to tell. Sounds like nothing more than reverb and delay to me.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Hmm.
For one, it's mainly the tone of the guitars that generate that sound. Simply, they play very cleanly, mostly above the twelfth fret. The sound stems from the guitarists playing notes that sometimes collide and either create harmony or dissonance, in conjunction with playing along to the sounds of a synth and a very toppy bass.

I believe that they use Boss pedals, one I recall from memory was some for of Delay, I think it was probably the DD-3 or DD-6.
delay

two is better

but theres 2 guitarists playing pretty snappy lines together
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Quote by FreedomFighter
Hmm.
For one, it's mainly the tone of the guitars that generate that sound. Simply, they play very cleanly, mostly above the twelfth fret. The sound stems from the guitarists playing notes that sometimes collide and either create harmony or dissonance, in conjunction with playing along to the sounds of a synth and a very toppy bass.

I believe that they use Boss pedals, one I recall from memory was some for of Delay, I think it was probably the DD-3 or DD-6.

Do you know any effects pedals to get my amp cleaner? (I have a roland cube 30)
or any idea of the amp they use.
Last edited by sam_guitar1 at Apr 8, 2008,