Does anyone know how Bands like Enter Shikari make those sounds??


i have heard that you use a sythesiser or something but i really have no idea about this? we have a Pa system with a mixer but dont know where to go from here. any help will be great

Thanks in advance
Gear forum.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Check out gear like the Korg padKontrol.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Quote by uvq
synthesizers and keyboards and anything that sounds bad...

i assume by bad you mean friggin sweet.
sorry if this is the wrong forum but ive been bounced to diffrent forums twice now.
Quote by z4twenny
i assume by bad you mean friggin sweet.

yea thats what i said


Gear forum.

But I'm assuming you mean the wacky, space-sounding effects?

They are most likely synths.