LOL.. Just want to ask if someone can give me a tip to get my stomach to a BETTER shape just like before.. I play guitar for more more than 3 yrs. The prob. is that my stomach got bigger because i always play sitting and doing nothing.

Any tips????
Get off your ass and play standing up. When doing mad guitar solos...make sure you jump around like a fool while doing dive bombs. That will definitely burn calories.
Fender Strat
Genz.Benz Black Pearl 1x12
Glue a mini massage motor on the back side of your guitar so you can work out your belly while playing! And no one will notice.
My advice...

Dont Sit and play!!!

You gotta rock out man! Jump up and down and jam like the M. Crue

Every concert I have seen them play they never stop moving

xD
well the reason im not like that because of headbanging on stage lolol...
Quote by GcMetalhead
My advice...

Dont Sit and play!!!

You gotta rock out man! Jump up and down and jam like the M. Crue

Every concert I have seen them play they never stop moving

xD

If you mean Motley Crue, what about Mick Mars?
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by Rasta Dogg
Don't blame your laziness on guitar, fatass.

+3
tuh, i bet your guitar never blames you when it's necks all sweaty from your clamy fatboy hand goin up and down it
i was fat to begin with LOL haha
but yeah i ran on the treadmill yesterday instead of playing my guitar...i felt bad
put playing in front of physical fitness TO A POINT...don't die of fatness because you wanted to shred
Quote by imdeth
The only grinding i want to do is to Napalm Death.
Quote by the humanity
you get humanitarian of the day award.
Quote by Shaned
i was fat to begin with LOL haha
but yeah i ran on the treadmill yesterday instead of playing my guitar...i felt bad
put playing in front of physical fitness TO A POINT...don't die of fatness because you wanted to shred

*cough cough shawn lane cough*.....to soon?
Quote by MattCbassist
+3
tuh, i bet your guitar never blames you when it's necks all sweaty from your clamy fatboy hand goin up and down it

Neither does his penis!
This sig is
jump around! Swing the guitar about! I do!!

When ive done, my mum goes...."What was all that banging...."

But be carefull!
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
Quote by Menzaine
Ah go get laid man!

Yeah, cos the 14 year old knows about this.

TS- play standing up.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by omghi2u
Get off your ass and play standing up. When doing mad guitar solos...make sure you jump around like a fool while doing dive bombs. That will definitely burn calories.

+1

Guitars:
-Jackson DXMG (SH-2N, SH-6)
-Schecter Hellraiser C1 (18v)
-Ibanez XPT707FX (Blackouts)
-Ibanez BTB 400 Bass

Main Amp: Mesa DR Roadster

pics
Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by bass-boy-garith
well done mr. kiss my bass, well done
I'm the exact same, I was a first team player in a successful junior team before guitar. Now I'm finding it hard to run the 1500M at school hah
Quote by Vindication
sorry, but were you born a dumbass or did your mom n' dad take turns bashing your head with cinderblocks?

Quote by Gemini
You know that if you image search "pitbulls humping", all that comes up is a myspace a guy made for their dog?

I didn't actually..
Quote by omghi2u

lol Herman Li?
Manchester United
Quote by Shabalaba
lol Herman Li?

But Herman Li's stage antics tend to make him sloppy when compared to the albums. /irrelevant.

TS, stand and play. Or take any of the other suggestions given- they all seem good to me.

Also, Shabalaba has a wonderful user title.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-- Douglas Adams
Quote by Rasta Dogg
Don't blame your laziness on guitar, fatass.

Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
gym
Originally Posted by Kensai
Thx keine_lust, I probably would've missed the chili's if it wasn't for you

SCARECROW of UG's Gotham City
is it really that much effort to go for a 30 minute run instead of talking to the pit for 30 minutes...
but don't forget to warm up/cool down.
Quote by stratele
jump around! Swing the guitar about! I do!!

When ive done, my mum goes...."What was all that banging...."

But be carefull!

just thought i'd let you know i deleted some of your post to make a lol-worthy sig quote
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.