any help would be brilliant, we have a PA system with a shure microphone a mixer etc we just want to know where to go from here i hear you can get a sythesiser etc on computers do it all on a computer?

thanks all help with be appreciated

Josh
I would check out some synth keyboards. There is a small Korg keyboard with red panels that is pretty nice i think, and isnt too expensive. Idr the name of it tho.
Try adding effects on a computer, I know Sky Eats Airplane uses a Mac for all of their electronica like effects, also try a Mi-KORG, about 400 for one of those, and also try effects for drums like vocoder, or crunch effects
Quote by qotsa1998
I would check out some synth keyboards. There is a small Korg keyboard with red panels that is pretty nice i think, and isnt too expensive. Idr the name of it tho.

The Korg Kaoss Pad 2?
Member #29 of the "Use Your Fecking Dictionary Club." PM Dæmönika to join.

Current Gear: Hamer XT Sunburst Qlt
Epiphone SG G-400
Bugera 333 212

Roland Cube 60
+ some pedals.

Korg Microkorg
Korg Electribe mx1
Korg Kaoss Pad 2
Korg Radius.

Rou uses a lot of different things but you can get all there sounds out of them four things.
As for computers I guess you could use programs like Fruity loops or something. I personally like just having my keyboard and synth plugged into my Kaoss and go from there.
A painter paints pictures on canvas. But musicians paint their pictures on silence.