.. Hardly ever gets mentioned.

I'm new to the Frampton, but I've always known the name from watching Waynes World:

" Exsqueeze me?

Have I ever seen this before?
Everybody has Frampton Comes Alive.

If you lived in the suburbs,
you were issued it.

It came in the mail"

So I got the album and woah. Awsome.

Are there any other fans on UG? I'm in love with the talkbox + outro solo from Do You Feel Like We Do
Let me tell you about heartache and the loss of god
Wandering, wandering in hopeless night
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars

Out here we is stoned
Immaculate.
Ya I'm a big fan too. And also love the talk box solo, it's another jam that I can't help but throw up my air guitar and start playin to it lol.
I've been wanting to get Frampton Comes Alive double disc thing, but just haven't got around to it yet.
I like the more mainstream stuff too but Do You Feel Like We Do is my favorite.
Frampton Comes Alive! is pretty much awesome in album form. Talkbox ftw.
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
honestly, i never really listened to him. ive heard a few songs on the radio and such, and he seems pretty good. i just never have gotten around to buying any of his albums though.
Quote by daytripper75
honestly, i never really listened to him. ive heard a few songs on the radio and such, and he seems pretty good. i just never have gotten around to buying any of his albums though.

Do yourself and get Frampton Comes Alive, it really is a beaut of an album. Its a classic for a very good reason

Out here we is stoned
Immaculate.
Do You Feel Like We Do and Show Me The Way get a little old, but Frampton is a very good guitarist.
How to achieve Frank Zappa's guitar tone:
Quote by Thefallofman
Step 1: Buy a Gibson SG
Step 2: Insert Green Ringer, EQ, 3 dead squirrels and a microwave into said SG
Step 3: Plug in and freak the **** out.
Btw not to derail the thread of anything, and I love Peter, but now-a-days does he have back problems or something because he looks kind of hunched over even when he's just standing there. Is that because of the accident he was in or is it just getting older?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PETER FRAMPTON!

i was gonna start a Peter Frampton thread a few weeks ago but decided against it for some reason. I decided that since it's his birthday today to start that thread but searched and found this one. oh well, I love his guitar playing!
No matter how many times I listen to Frampton Comes Alive I will never get tired of it.

His stuff with Humble Pie was also pretty good, especially their live album, Performance Rockin the Fillmore.
Frampton's a genius. Only that kind of guy could compose Man-Erg for his primary band, Van Der Graaf Generator... who are, among with Pink Floyd and Genesis, my most fav progressive-rock band.
I wouldn't call myself a huge fan of Frampton because I only own Frampton Comes Alive, but it is a great album.

I listen to it on occasion, as about one out of every three times I listen to the radio I will hear Show Me the Way, Baby, I Love Your Way, or Do You Feel Like We Do?

My favorite songs from that album are Something's Happening, Doobie Wah, and Show Me the Way.

I always mention this in any Frampton-related discussion, but my grandfather knows John "Skinny" Reagan, who has played bass as a touring musician with several bands, which include Peter Frampton.
I like his version of While my guitar gently weeps

I think i'll actually look into him more...
We're just dancing
We're just hugging,singing, screaming, kissing, tugging
On the sleeve of how it used to be
Hmm it seems most people (me included) only have Frampton Comes Alive. What are his other good albums? I'm tempted to torrent a couple (or his discography if its available).

Its a pity he doesn't play his own stuff anymore, afaik he just covers other bands?

Oh and its a pity he's bald now, too, lol

Out here we is stoned
Immaculate.
I dont really listen to him much but I LOVE "Show Me The Way."
"I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.."

RIP Jimmy Sullivan<3
Quote by BOC15
Has anyone seen him live lately? I got tickets for him in July and im hopin' that he will still be pretty good.

I haven't seen him, but I heard him on the Bob and Tom show once. Sounded good, and he's got a good band. I'm sure the show will be excellent.
Hey, I'm Mike.
Is Audley Freed still playing with him?
Quote by Thefallofman
^^Ah that's right, now that you say it, I do remember hearing that he was playing with Jakob Dylan. I like Audley Freed, he's a good guitarist.
Quote by Thefallofman
^^Yep, from 1998 to 2001.
Quote by Thefallofman
he lives five minutes away from me, but i've never seen him in person.
Quote by i'm a noob
is there a website with the location of dealers? i mean, i want to try weed for the first time, but none of my friends do it or anything, and i don't know where to get it. For safety purposes you might want to PM me.
Quote by tinblimp9340

Wait- Frampton does or Audley Freed? Because I'm 100% certain that Frampton lives in Cincinnati (Indian Hill).

He gives guitar lessons to a friend of an ex-friend/bandmate of mine.
Hey, I'm Mike.
Quote by tinblimp9340

That's neat. John Reagen (formerly known as "Skinny"), Peter's bassist, lives five minutes from my grandfather.

Hopefully I will get the chance to meet him.
I'm driving three hours down to Detroit to see Frampton. I'm so excited, even though I only know a few of his songs. Anyone else see him recently?