Page 1 of 2
I'm sitting here bored at work and I was reminiscing about the old days and I remembered this occurance. It was one of the funniest things I remember about high school.

I had a friend whos parents were always very odd. All their manerisms and habits were just strange. One night, a bunch of guys came over his house while his parents weren't home. We looked through his parents room out of boredom. We found all these unlabeld tapes, and out of curiosity began to watch them.

They were vids of his parents screwing each other and other men and women.

His face was priceless. He stormed out immediately while some stayed to watch (his mom was middle-aged but decent looking)

He then came back in and demanded everyone to leave.

I felt bad for him but it was hilarious at the same time. It was almost like something off of a movie. People ragged him pretty bad about it.

Anyone else had similar experiences?
Last edited by Vagabond21 at Apr 8, 2008,
Quote by guitarmang93
my parents are swingers too...
i found out the same way.

Do they know that you know?
Sounds like an odd, hilarious situation...

I once overheard my dad trying to convince my mom to have a threesome with another woman....

I was weirded out.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
thats really sucks for that kid
Quote by Ross724
whats harder than nailing a dead baby to a tree

nailing a live baby to a dog
you bastards thats so harsh, surely he'd butcher his parents
Ibanez RG1570
Randall RG75G3
EHX Metal Muff
Lucky for him, we didn't tell anyone. But still, some of his closest friends knew which is still bad. His mom worked at a store close to the school (which was the hangout spot). So whenever I saw her all I could think of was.... well.... 2 inside her
Quote by Vagabond21
Do they know that you know?

nah. dude they have like profiles on swinger sites and ****. its gross. if they knew i know theyd be pissed. and it would be awkward.
Quote by guitarmang93
nah. dude they have like profiles on swinger sites and ****. its gross. if they knew i know theyd be pissed. and it would be awkward.

That sucks man I dont know how I'd deal with that. I'd be scared to come home.
Can i have those videos?

i'm kidding... of course

poor kid
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Quote by TheQuailman
Did you try to hook up with his mom?

That would take this from a pretty awesome story, to the greatest story ever.

Still, its pretty funny.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
My parents are into S&M, I remember the first time I found their whips and ****, it was horrible.
that had to suck so hard for that kid.

ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Quote by Rockwolf
My parents are into S&M, I remember the first time I found their whips and ****, it was horrible.

Pics
I think I'm going to start looking for people I know on swinger sites. Even though I dont know any
Last edited by Vagabond21 at Apr 8, 2008,
Quote by JakdOnCrack
LOL.
My friends mom asked to borrow her daughter's riding crop....

Riding crop?
Quote by rock_and_blues
God that's awesome....tell me you stole one of the tapes...please!

I wish

Home-made vids are a fav of mine.... anyone got any?? haha jk....

or am I ?
Quote by Vagabond21
Riding crop?

For horseback riding, it's this thing that you kinda whip the horses with. In this case, I assume she didn't borrow it for a horse...
Quote by pickup_thepeace
For horseback riding, it's this thing that you kinda whip the horses with. In this case, I assume she didn't borrow it for a horse...

I would and if my parents asked me to borrow that.
somone post some uk swinger sites, im gonna join and look for my friends parents and people i know etc lol.

And then bang them.
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
Man it feels just like anal sex, I think; I'm still a virgin

Quote by nebiru
Goose is my Hero.

Quote by Xeus
Yeah, if you get the shag in before she's your legal sister the incest is over turned
Okay I was over my friend steves house one day and it was me him and his mom, and his mom asked him to go to the store but for me to stay, i was skeptical but whatever. He left and wouldnt be back for awhile, and she got in the shower, i was watching tv and she walks out butt ass naked, and says, "come here" and at that instant steve comes back in cause he forgot his wallet. it was the funniest **** ever
I don't think anyone is going to get banned because you cant be bothered to use google
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by gtr_101
Okay I was over my friend steves house one day and it was me him and his mom, and his mom asked him to go to the store but for me to stay, i was skeptical but whatever. He left and wouldnt be back for awhile, and she got in the shower, i was watching tv and she walks out butt ass naked, and says, "come here" and at that instant steve comes back in cause he forgot his wallet. it was the funniest **** ever

how old were you if this happened for real? and was he annoyed wen you banged her in front of him lol
Quote by Darth_Qurashi

Quote by nebiru
Goose is my Hero.

Quote by Xeus
Yeah, if you get the shag in before she's your legal sister the incest is over turned
Quote by guitarmang93

link?
I demand you obtain copies of said videos for our amusement.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by gtr_101

was she hot?
Worst case scenario in my area was when some kid who hosted a giant house party. People were giving turns of giving it to his Mum during (who was also pissed).

Not a joke. Kid found out and went skitz at anyone who COULD of been involved. Laughs ensued.
Quote by nebiru
I demand you obtain copies of said videos for our amusement.

yes i second this motion
Quote by Darth_Qurashi

Quote by nebiru
Goose is my Hero.

Quote by Xeus
Quote by Craigo
Worst case scenario in my area was when some kid who hosted a giant house party. People were giving turns of giving it to his Mum during (who was also pissed).

Not a joke. Kid found out and went skitz at anyone who COULD of been involved. Laughs ensued.

Was she married? What a slut lol.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Page 1 of 2