ok, so for the better part of a month now my knees been sore. i finally went to the doc today, and he told me that my nerves are being pinched by my knee bones, but he isn't for certain. he said they'd have to operate to find out, but i would be out of work for about a year, recovering; or i could just live with the pain for the rest of my life, until i can't take it anymore and take my life.
so i decided i'll man it up and live with the pain.
so i was wondering, anybody here suffer a traumatic injury that altered the course of their life?
Lot of things wrong with you tonight ey?

But no, I'm too cool to get injured. I don't have any
... I have a curve in my spine?
Lol Its caused from hunching over when sitting down to play guitar, sucks really bad lol.
Its horrible when trying to sleep though && I cant sit down for long without having to stretch.
It hurts just writing about it
I went to docs and they said I will be on a 15week waiting list to see if i need physio or surgery.
Nathy
I've never had a life-threatening injury, but my dad got diverticulitis... it sucked bad. They had to take out his colon and in place of it stuck a bag where his digested food would go and that was there for a good six months.
Tore a ligament in my leg, got a huge gash on my head and they had to staple the wound shut. That's probably it for me, nothing major.
Id rather be cared for by some1 and be out of work if it meant not having to live with a bad knee for the rest of my life, and then eventually taking it. But no, i havent gotten any bad injuries. My wrist kinda hurts from playing guitar alot, and i get back/neck aches kinda frequetly, but otherwise just some cuts and bruises.
Quote by Soul-Monger
He said you could also bear with the pain, until you could take it no longer with your life in exchange?

F'ed up.

well my friend, i would have the surgery, but then i'll fail college, won't get a job...

and i'll most likely end up failing life too
i had all fingers on my right hand not including my thumb taken off by a car door and theyre replaced with steel ones, i dont feel pain, but it sucks when its cold because the steel freezes and kills the rest of my hand..
Quote by HerVoiCeResIdEs
i had all fingers on my right hand not including my thumb taken off by a car door and theyre replaced with steel ones, i dont feel pain, but it sucks when its cold because the steel freezes and kills the rest of my hand..

That's... AWESOME.

Not the fact that you lost your fingers, but the whole metal hand thing. Can you like punch through concrete and stuff?
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by HerVoiCeResIdEs

can you move them? I didnt know they had that advanced of prosthetics
Quote by The_Hell_Patrol
I say pwnd/owned alot, and n00b even more frequently.

It comes up every few seconds actually. I actually said "imma pwn j00 n00b" to my girlfriend i think. She had no idea what i wastalking about, so i pwnt her n00b ass.
yeah..i can hit anything and it doesnt hurt like it wud normally i guess...they can sure as hell put back more than wat ud expect..and YES i can move them haha
Quote by HerVoiCeResIdEs
yeah..i can hit anything and it doesnt hurt like it wud normally i guess...they can sure as hell put back more than wat ud expect..and YES i can move them haha

I wanna cut of my fingers to get those.
Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land
brutal
Quote by HerVoiCeResIdEs

Can we see pics? All I can imagine is Enter The Dragon at the moment...

Can you play guitar with them?
I ran into a pole once.
I broke my arm in the process...
Actually, it didn't break, it fucking SHATTERED.
But the smile you send in my direction makes me feel like I'm alive
yeah, i play guitar..i have since i was 7...it was weird for a while, but i get used to it..but i can do some BITCH ASS pinch harmonics now
I strained my back tackling someone in a football game. That was like 3 years ago, bt it still hurts when i try to lift something heavy.
When they kick at your front door
how are you gonna come
with your hands on your head
or on the trigger of your gun
i need surgery on my anckle because i tore my tendons and ligaments (sp?) back in the day and they healed wrong. I cant afford it so im not gonna get it. it hurts like hell if im on it for me than 5 hours
Quote by Burtonjp
Im secretly a lesbian female in a male body. The worlds a tough place for me.

Quote by gunther_sucks
I once ran into a mirror that I didn't know was there. I think you could say We were both suprised.
I ripped my nut from my nutsack playing football.

My life was a living hell for months after.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.